THE talk

Some time has passed Everyone was very busy, repairing the portal was moving forward.

Pov: Raine I finally decided to talk to Eda at last ... we haven't had a proper conversation after we broke up.
I just saw that she probably had a moment to go and I wanted to come over, but suddenly Katya and Amber sat down with her and started talking.
AGH it will be more difficult than I thought.

I still love her, I don't think I will ever stop loving her But still better for her to hear it from me than from someone else. (Ekhem Darius)
After a moment's hesitation, I approached her "Eda, can we talk? .. In private?"

"Ah, yeah, sorry girls, we'll talk later"
She said getting up and walking away from them

"Maybe let's go to my room?" I  nodded and we headed to her room, she sighed as she sat down in the nest.
There was a slightly awkward silence for a moment
"Soooo..."
I started, trying to collect my thoughts during this time so as not to take up a lot of her time
"So ... maybe I'll start? I understand it's about what ... um was going on"
She said softly

"Y-Yeah, Eda I .. ah give me a moment" "No problem Rainestorm, take your time I have time"
She said gently thereby calming me down a little
"If I have to start, just say it"
"Would you please?" I said hesitantly "Mhm..Raine, I've been wanting to talk to you about this for a while and I'm sorry I pushed you away It's not that I didn't trust you, it's just- "
A moment of silence
“My mom made my curse something I should be ashamed of,
so I shut down and started dealing with my mother's attempt to "heal me". "After that I accidentally attacked my father.."

"You attacked him ...? I thought he was attacked by a northern bear"
"Yes, this is a fairy tale my mother told everyone that. Beast she ..doesn't like fireworks,  anyways.
"I understand why you broke up with me and I don't mind. I'm not angry at you or anything ,I would do the same if I was you"
“I was lying to you, and it was really awful  and not fair to you, I should have opened up earlier.
I didn't want you to leave me so, I wanted to protect you from myself "
She looked away, clenching her fist
I grabbed her hand
"Oh Eda .."
I choked out and embraced her in a hug

"You don't even know how much I regretted breaking up with you, I just couldn't handle that I couldn't help you somehow, I didn't know the situation, it wasn't your fault"
"I missed you" She said hiding her face in my chest
"I missed you too"
Edy's head come out of my chest and our foreheads touched

Eda was so pretty .. her gorgeous eyes where shining brightly
I wanted to kiss her scarlet lips so badly right now.

We gently approached each other and my hand settled on her smooth cheek
And she put her hand on my shoulder
.
.
.
.
.
_____________
Hah! Sorry
I decided to split up this chapter for two
Hope ya liked it tho ;))