▸ 12

Harry is at Zayn's house. He has had this idea in the back of his mind for a while, so he gathered some things and went there. Zayn has given Louis a ride home after the party so Alma is in charge of luring him back to his place when he gets back.

He goes upstairs to Zayn's room, he has changed the sheets, brushed his teeth twice and put his hair in a bun and down again because he is a nervous wreck.

His heart jumps in his chest when Zayn calls for him as he opens the door.

He is here.

"Your room!" he shouts as he hears Zayn's footsteps on the stairs.

"Is something wrong?" Zayn says as he reaches the room.

Harry shakes his head walking towards where he is standing. Zayn smiles when he sees him approaching.

He hangs his arms around Zayn's neck and leans so close he can feel his breath fan over his skin making him shiver.

Zayn wraps his arms around Harry's torso, squeezing him against his body. Their hearts beating together as one. Harry nuzzles his jaw with his nose and runs it over the warm skin of his cheek before nestling into his neck.

He smells incredible.

"I want you" he whispers against Zayn's skin.

He leans back to meet Zayn's eyes and they are full of lust.

Zayn walks them to bed letting Harry fall onto the mattress. He studies his body and without a second thought he takes off his jacket throwing it into some corner of the room and pulls his shirt over his head with just one hand.

He is so desirable.

He watches Zayn climb on top of him, his hands exploring his tattooed chest already. Harry's body is aching for Zayn's touch, he doesn't waste any time and pulls him down. He feels an electricity running throughout his body when their skin touch. Zayn goes straight for Harry's lips, giving sloppy wet kisses. It's hot and rough. He sinks his teeth into Harry's bottom lip making him hiss.

His hands go to Harry's shirt undressing him. Zayn kisses down his bare chest, circling his nipple with his tongue as he explores his body making him arch his back. Harry lets out a moan and grins as Zayn looks up at him. Zayn grins back, reaching forward brushing his thumb over his lips. Harry can't help but suck on it.

Harry wants him so badly. All of him.

He is so eager that he grabs Zayn's head and pulls him back to kiss him. Zayn lets him, he lets his body fall over Harry's letting him pin him between his thighs. His hands go down Zayn's back sliding inside his pants forcing him down to press their crotches together. He plants his heels on the bed lifting his hips forward getting a groan out of Zayn.

"I want you to fuck me right now" he keeps rocking his hips forward, his cock aching inside his pants.

"So needy" Zayn runs his hot mouth down his jaw and then his neck, he bites him there and Harry purrs, his eyes falling closed "I got you" he whispers, pressing a wet kiss on his earlobe.

He stands up finishing undressing Harry, his cock twitches as it slaps against his belly when Zayn takes off his underwear, pre cum already leaking out of him. Harry tries to touch himself but Zayn slaps his hands away.

"No touching" he smirks, removing his pants exposing his hard cock, he takes the base stroking slightly as he contemplates Harry's nudity. It's unfair. Harry feels a heat spreading through his skin.

Zayn is going to kill him.

Zayn reaches for the lube Harry put in the bedside table and then he kneels between his thighs. Harry spreads his legs open waiting for whatever is coming next. He needs to be touched, fucked, anything. Zayn grabs their cock together and pours lube into them starting jerking them off. Harry rolls his eyes as he feels the hot skin of their cock rubbing together between Zayn's long fingers. He brings the back of his hand up to his mouth biting his index finger. It feels so good.