01

Yana and Xena walked through the hall, talking about random things. They both have lockers besides each other . " I hate him so much ! " Yana said opening her locker , the 2 were talking about the math teacher, who almost say the n word , " nigga behave like he black , while he some white old man." Xena said putting her books in her locker. The bell rang,it was lunch time. The two make it to the cafeteria and joined the line to buy thier lunch . They bought thier lunch and went to a table.

Vinnie and his friends came into the cafeteria, all eyes on them except - Xena - she rolled her eyes and look through insta , Vinnie walked pass them table staring at Xena and Yana , troy his best friend liked Yana , but no one knows expect Vinnie.

After school was dismissed, Xena and Yana was sitting outside waiting for Xena's dad to come for them . Xena dad was a lawyer and her mom was an journalist. Vinnie walked over to them and hand a paper , the two stared at him and look at each other. He said to them " a sleepover at school. Be there ." , Yana read(red) the paper first and hand it to xena . Xena dad came in his second car ( rolls Royce) . They went in the car , " afternoon dad," Xena said putting on the seatbelt," good afternoon Mr.Barnes." Yana said entering the back and putting on her seatbelt.

" Afternoon girls,Yana you will be staying at our house, because your mom is off to France." He said , backing up out of the school ," okay." Yana said taking out her phone.

When they arrive home, the house was quiet as usual, Xavier was in his room gaming or something, mom at work dad going back to work now , the two girls went upstairs and change of thier school clothes. ( Outfit at the top)

Xena went in Xavier's room . The blue led lights were on he was streaming with some dude , she went in , " I'm hungry." Xena said hopping on his bead ," so wait you want me to do," he asked , focusing on his game , " order something please," she asked , not wanting to use her money ," you broke?" he asked her ," yea ," she said ," liar , I bought food with your money today , nigga you ain't using my money." He said , she rolled her eyes and drink some of his slushy that he has on his tablet, " bro, stop drinking my things." he said after winning the game," then give us something to eat," she said taking a last sip , " fine , hold on," he said going to his computer," guys I'll see y'all back tonight," he said ending the stream.

He went on Postmates and gave his phone to xena , " bugg!" She called Yana , Yana came down the stairs with her phone and beads in her hands ," hey bae," Yana said to Xavier , they hugged each other and kissed each other. Oh, I forgot they are dating, my old bad memory." eww stop being lovey lovey for once!" Xena joked , Yana showed her a middle finger, and sat in Xavier's leg .

Xena pov
After ordering we wait on until our food came . I was bored so I scrolled through TikTok, one of Vinnie's TikTok, came across my fyp, I rolled my eyes and scrolled , then a edit of Vinnie and Emily kissing, I stared at the video in completely shock, I don't like him but I have a little love for him. You know what fuck him , I'll find a man soon.soon.....

The food arrived.yay. I went in the kitchen to get my juice.

End of pov

@xenalise

- thx for the clothes @xavieracpprince

Liked by @xavieracpprince , @duhitssyana and 3,256 others

comments

USER - isn't Xavier dating Yana ?
@xenalise - he's my fucking brother.
@duhitssyana - 💀😭. I'm sorry

Username - hot
@xenalise - thanks

@duhitssyana - you're having my kids
@xenalise - I'm smiling my face off 😭

@vinniehacker - hi my friend .
@xenalise - since when sir , when since we were friends ??
@vinniehacker - today.😶
@xenalise - oh I know you

User - Vinnie and Xena comments are killing me 😭😭💀

@xavieracpprince - 🙄 you better give me back my clothes!
@xenalise - never

Tap to load more comments!

@

xavieracpprince
Yana ♡

❤️
12.9k

💬
345

🔂
190

. .

Comments

@duhitssyana - baee !!
Creater • I luv ya
•@xenalise - I'm dying eww
Creater• single girl right here 💀
@xenalise - nigga I hate you
Creater - love you too lil sis
@duhitssyana - vh come get ya girl
@xenalise - YANA !!

USER7 - who is vh ?

Username - vh?

Username - hot
User- he's taken...

@vinniehacker - 1v1 tonight
Creater - sure , I'ma beat your ass

Tap here to load more comments

" You play with Vinnie?" Xena asked her brother,"yea, almost every day." He replied. They all went in thier
rooms ,Yana went in Xavier's room and Xena stayed in her room and sleep.

They ate dinner showered and went to bed .

----------------------------

Meanwhile Vinnie,is thinking about Xena, Vinnie kinda has felling for her , but he is in love with Emily. Xena and Vinnie both have things in common, they both like anime, comics and others. Xena don't think Vinnie,the popular boy will like her , because she is always in her studies.