02

N E X T
D A Y
-

Xavier went in his sister's room , where his sister and his girlfriend was sleeping." Yani and Xena wake the fuck up," Xavier said dragging Xena's foot, Xena was kicking her foot so her brother stop dragging it , " the best wake up call," Yana said heading to the bathroom, " mom making breakfast so hurry the fuck up." He said, kissing Yana on her cheeks . The two showered , brush thier teeth and thier skin routine. They went downstairs said good morning to Mrs.Barnes ( Xena's mom ) . Xena and Yana went upstairs to put on thier clothes,to go to school.

Xena's outfit
She is wearing everything in the picture.

Xena's outfit She is wearing everything in the picture

(If you don't like it,change it )

Yana's outfit
She is wearing everything in the picture.

Yana's outfitShe is wearing everything in the picture

YANA went to Xavier's room. Xena's mom and dad already went off to work.Yana sat on Xavier's bed on her phone , " xav you bringing us to school." Xena said , throwing a car key at him," saids who?" He asked her," me.Now hurry the hell up ," she said, he took his shoes and put it on. They went outside where Xena already drove off the car. Xena went in the back of the car,so Yana went to the front. Xavier close the doors in the house and went in the car. He drove off and close the garage door. Then, he drove to school.

When they arrive at school, Vinnie came the exact same time , Vinnie went to give Xavier the money because he lost the game. Xena came out of the car and took up her bag. " Oh hey Xena ." Vinnie said," hi." Xena said. Yana got out of the car , " hey Yana," Vinnie said," hey." Yana said, meeting up with Xena. Yana went to kiss her boyfriend and tell him bye.

The two girls went to the back of the school,sat on a bench , they talked about  and miss other stuff. The bell rang,so the girls went to thier class.It was lunch time, Xavier came to sit with them , Vinnie also came and sit beside Xena . Couple minutes later, the bench was almost full ,boys grabbed chair and find a tight space to sit." Xav we are going to the library, because of this." Yana whispered to Xavier, he asked her " do you want me to go to another bench?" , " No! It's fine. " Yana replied , she kissed him goodbye. Xena got up but she was stop by Vinnie," where are you going?" Vinnie asked her ," library." She replied,"why?" Troy asked," nothing, just going to the library ." Yana said , turning Xena so she can walk.

They arrive in the library. They talked for a while after they went on thier phones. Xena came across a TikTok, of someone hurting them self," bloodclaat ." She said , after covering her mouth, Yana stared at her , Xena showed her the video," rass."  Yana said, frightening . They stayed in the library for a while and went back to thier classes when lunch was over.

Yana went to biology , Xena was walking down the halls , to her class , she met Leah while walking down the halls , the two walked to thier class . Leah went to sit beside her boyfriend the only seat available was beside vinnie.great. She went to sit beside him , trying to find ignore him." hey Xena." Vinnie said smirking," hi Vincent ,"Xena said. Emily walked in the classroom typing on her phone, she was wearing a sunflower dress , not going to lie she looked good. She put her phone in her bag , and came to Vinnie, she dragged him outside of the classroom,all eyes was on them . Vinnie left his phone on his desk,Xena saw a picture of her on his phone, she stand not trying to touch his phone, that picture she posted was years ago. She saw he was coming in so she sit on her sit , like nothing happened." What was that ?" Xena asked,"nothing." He respond . The teacher came , late as always. After school was dismissed Xena and Yana waited on Xavier. They went home and everyone did thier one things.