|18|

WARNING: Sexual Content

[ O i k a w a ]

Exiting the hospital, I breathe in the cool morning air and stretch before following my sister over to her white 2022 Porsche Macan. Sliding in, Tamiko starts up the car and exits the hospital parking lot. "How about McDonald's?" She asks, smirking for she knows how much I love their food.

"Yes!"

"Haha, okay." She responds, focusing on the road in front of her. "How are you feeling now that you're out of that horrid place?"

"Better, much better. My cuts haven't healed, they're permanently scarred. Some foods were ruined for me, though. I no longer can stand what they served, it's just... yuck." I say with a grimace as the woman hands me my phone.

"I charged it during the night. Your friends are worried about you, especially one guy, Iwaiuzmi Hajime I think is his name? He and your father have been talking the past few days, going over what happened. Apparently, Katsu got arrested for forcing Hajime to say what he did and threatening your life. I guess Sota isn't the only psychopath." She says.

"Wait, so Atsumu wasn't lying when he told me that he was forced?"

"Nope, he wasn't lying. Hajime wouldn't have said that if he wasn't being forced and threatened. Katsu is crazy for holding a grudge against dad for something so stupid." She says, pulling into a McDonald's parking lot before heading for the drive-thru.

"Okay... I believe you."

Pulling into the driveway after the gate opens, we step out and head inside. My mom rushes over and hugs me tightly. "I missed you so much, Tooru. It's lovely to have you back under our roof." She says, pulling away to cup my face and press a kiss on my forehead. "Someone wants to talk to you..." She adds quietly, stepping out of the way so someone else can come into view.

I flinch back at the sight of a certain spiky brown-haired male walking toward me slowly. "Tooru, I'm sorry. Words can't even describe how sorry I am. My dad said that he'd hurt you if I didn't go through with his orders. Somehow he knew... Somehow he knew about my feelings for you. I don't know how." Tears well in my eyes in response to this.

He looks at my dad, almost as if he's asking permission for something. The man nods, causing Iwaizumi to take a few steps closer to me so that he's standing in front of me. "I'm sorry..." He mumbles, cupping my face.

"Y-You... Why..." I mumble, tears sliding down my face.

"I like you a lot. You have no idea how much that pained me to say those words. I thought you wouldn't go through with it because I thought you were stronger than that. But I do, I really do like you. I hope you'll give me a chance... Even after I said that..." He says, wiping away the tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"I'll give you a chance, but if you fuck up, it's over," I say through tears, the guy pulling me into a tight hug. I cry into his shoulder, clutching onto the back of his shirt. (Idk why I'm having such a difficult time with this chapter. Maybe because I'm going through another "I wanna write SemiShira" phase. To those who don't know, SemiShira is my comfort ship.)

"You won't regret it, I promise." He says, pulling away to smile at me.

"Why don't you guys go upstairs and talk, the rest of us are going to be out for a while." My mom says softly, nudging us upstairs.

"No funny business, do you hear me?!" My dad shouts, making me chuckle through tears as we enter my room. Closing the door, I back up against it and slide down with my knees tucked close to my chest. Iwaizumi sits down in front of me, grabbing my hand and gliding his thumb over my knuckles.

He grabs my left arm gently and rolls up my sleeve, staring at the large cut on my arm with a pained expression. "I'm so sorry..." He mumbles, continuing to stare.

"I-It's okay..." I mumble, the man pulling me into a tight hug.

"It's not, it's really-" I then cut him off by grabbing his face and pulling him toward me, our lips connecting. His eyes widen while mine are closed. Within seconds, he closes them and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me into him. The kiss is deepened, his tongue slipping into my mouth.

Breathing heavily as he kisses along my collar bone, my hands tangle in his hair. "Ngh~" I moan softly, feeling oh so sensitive. "I-Iwa~" (I was getting impatient thinking, "if I don't do it now, it's never going to happen." So here you go, if you don't like smut, skip to the time skip.)

"Yes, baby?" He asks in a low seductive tone, kissing up my neck.

"Bed..." I demand. He wastes no time and picks me up, throwing me onto the bed. Butterflies fill my stomach as he climbs on top of me and kisses me deeply, grinding on me. "Iwa, please... Take it off, take it all off."

"If you insist." He responds, removing his shirt and removing mine. Once our clothes are off and on the floor, I squeak and cover my face out of pure embarrassment. "Don't hide from me." He says sternly, pulling my hands away from my face. He sits on his knees, prying my legs open.

I hum loudly, feeling his index finger trace around my entrance. Gripping the sheets as he inserts his finger, I arch my back at the foreign object wiggling around. After he inserts all three and stretches me out, he spits on his hand and lathers up his dick. He hovers above me, kissing me deeply to distract me while he slowly pushes in.

I let out a cry, tears welling in my eyes as I throw my head back. Once he's fully in, he waits for a few moments before moving. The man grabs my wrists and squeezes, grunting. I try to contain my moans as he hits my prostate repeatedly.

Pulling my wrists free, I claw at his back. He kisses me deeply, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

"Don't touch yourself, I want to see if you can have a prostate orgasm." He says sternly, sucking on my neck. I whimper, a million thoughts running through my head.

He's actually fucking me right now and I'm living for it. He's not destroying me like Sato did. Yes, he's showing a bit of dominance over me, but he's not hurting me in any way, shape, or form.

He's being as careful as he can with me.

Making myself a salad with tomatoes and croutons, my legs shake slightly. We pushed 3 rounds, I just couldn't get enough of him. But now I have bruises... He's asleep so he hasn't noticed them yet. I have bruises on my waist, shoulder, and wrists. I hope he doesn't freak out when he sees them.

Feeling arms wrap around my waist from behind, I hum. "Iwa..." I mumble softly, tilting my head to the side as he leaves a trail of kisses along my neck. Chuckling, I lay my head back on his shoulder.

"I wish I was your first, Kawa... But that fucker beat me to it." He states coldly as I turn around to face him.

"That was rape, Iwa. I don't count that as my first time, so technically, you are my first." I say, cupping his face. I mutter a curse word once my sleeves roll down my arms, the man spotting the bruises.

"Shit, I did that didn't I?!" He asks, panicking. "Fuck, I'm so sorry!"

"Hey, it's okay-" I'm then cut off by him lifting my shirt up to possibly find more bruises. He curses at the bruises on my waist before going up to my shoulder where he finds another one. I gulp, licking my lips nervously. "Iwa, I swear I'm fine. Don't dwell on it... Please?"

"How can I not? I hurt you even if it was on pure accident." He says, tears welling in his eyes.

"Listen to me," I demand, cupping his face again. "I'm completely fine, you didn't hurt me. Some people... Like pain mixed with pleasure. I'm one of them." He gulps before wrapping his arms around me and kissing me on the tip of my nose.

"Can we watch a movie once I finish making my salad?" I ask, Iwaizumi nodding before walking off into the living room. I took some ibuprofen earlier, so the pain in my lower back has died down a bit. It's been around 3 hours and my parents and sister aren't back yet. I'm most definitely not complaining.

God, I felt like I was on cloud nine. I'm looking forward to the next time we have sex.