dnf story

Clay looked longingly at the boy, his eyes begging for forgiveness, for love.

But George didn't look back. George turned away, he stated off in the night sky, even as Clay wrapped his arm around his torso and cried.

As he fell asleep, Clay was soothed by the nights sounds, the chirping of crickets and blowing of wind putting weight on his eyelids.

Soon enough, he fell asleep, and George turned slowly, wrapping his own arms around the younger boy and kissing his forehead lightly. He forgave his, and though people told him he shouldn't have, it felt right. Like everything would be alright if he just forgave the love of his life.

He knew he should've left Clay to die. The boy had been alone since the beginning. And he was never supposed to find Clay, but now here he was anyways, crying in Clay's embrace. But, somehow, that made the situation all that more beautiful.

[End]
Also look at this

I use this random app to write stories cause it writes parts for me, but be warned, it tells you to sign in, and doesn't let you

I use this random app to write stories cause it writes parts for me, but be warned, it tells you to sign in, and doesn't let you. So progress could possibly be lost, especially if you delete the app and/or redownload it.