Scarlet Lisa Isabella Thermopolis Renaldi Devereaux

Hi, I am Scarlet. Well my full name is. Ready? Scarlet Lisa Isabella Thermopolis Renaldi Devereaux. My mother you already know as Queen Mia. Blah. blah. blah.

        I'm 19. My parents are Queen Mia and Prince Nicholas. So has you can guess. My mother did end up marrying my father. He, however agreed to only be there to help her if needed, hence "Prince" Nicholas. And yes my great, grandmother is none other then Queen Clarisse. But enough about my family-tree.

         I'm an only-child. And I've lived  at the palace, pretty much my entire life. I love to sing and act, and most of all spend most of my days in the library and/or my room looking through a good book. However because of that fact I don't really have much friends... well except for my pet cat, Roger and the servants/maids around the castle. But yeah. I haven't really had the chance to get out and make friends much. Although my parents keep bothering me about it. But I've chosen to just continue to do what I have been doing for the past 10 years...

          Well I got to go. We have to get ready for the party tomorrow. And apparently we're having old friends staying over... (yawn)... so yeah I better go prepare for that.

Toodles!