Luke Travis Jacoby

Hi. I am Luke Travis Jacoby. I am a duke's son. Well the Duke of Kenilworth's son. I also am Princess Scarlet's childhood friend. I haven't seen her since we were 9. I remember when we were little and I pushed her into the water fountain. She pulled me in though. Her parents laughed at that. My dad seemed rather uncomfortable about that. But I guess they've been able to move on from their past... yeah. Um, my dad was "engaged" to her Mom... but I mean I guess they've moved on and are friends now. Oh anyway. You'll probably wanna know more about me...

I have a little brother. He's 9 now. The same I was, the last time I saw the princess... Anyway, when I was younger we would visit the palace and I would learn what a duke is suppose to do. I've seen pictures of Scarlet, but they're all of her at age 9. Why do I keep going back to her?! Okay. Um. Anyway. We stopped visiting when my um. mom. When she um. got ill... So um since the um funeral. We um. We've stopped going. But this year, after the many letters from Queen Mia and my constant begging, Dad has decided to let us visit them! And I'm honestly excited!...

That's it,I guess! I have to go pack! Bye!
(Oh and btw I'm 20)