𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝

"Esmeryn Banks!" Walking across the stage hearing a a lot of people cheering she forced a smile, nervous as hell

"Esmeryn Banks!" Walking across the stage hearing a a lot of people cheering she forced a smile, nervous as hell. Feeling a bit better after the pep talk Key gave her, shaking everyone's hand she posed for the picture.

Walking off the stage and towards the crowd where Key, Money, Amari and Josh waited for her. "Congratulations," Money spoke, handing her a $100 gift card. Thanking him she hugged Josh and Amari, taking their gifts before she made her way to Key who had a blank face but she learned to not to think much of it.

"Thank you for comin, it mean alot." Not even her own mother showed up, just them and it meant the absolute world to her. "You welcome," grabbing her hand and leading her to where he was parked. They wanted to leave before it was trouble getting out the parking lot, plus she had shit to do.

Taking pictures she was all smiles, especially when Key gave her a bouquet of 100 roses. Money watching them interact, seeing how she had 100% of his attention.

"Where you wanna go eat at? You can pick anywhere?" Shrugging she handed him her gifts, watching him gently place them in his backseat. "Cheesecake is fine."

And that's exactly wheee they went, Money had to leave right when they sat down. Watching her open up the bread and put butter on it he shook his head, she was so high right now.

The whole dinner she was happy, Josh and Amari peeping how he constantly made her blush. Acting like he was annoyed when she ate some of his food, "Bruh stop."

"No," he smacked his teeth, digging in her plate. Her food was better than his in his opinion, letting her do her.

A hour later they were in the parking lot, about to go separate ways. "Thank y'all again, I'm so grateful for y'all." Hugging them, they had boosted her shitty mood quick, she couldn't find it to care Asia left without waiting for her name to be called.

"You welcome, we about to go to some art museum. Y'all wanna come?" Amari invited, shaking her head she glanced at key who was waiting in the car. "Nah, I'm about to go to my apartment. Y'all have fun and send me pictures." They nodded, climbing in Josh's car.

Getting in Keys car she took a deep breath, looking back at the gifts and busting out crying. Looking at her like she was crazy he started the car, "What's wrong na crybaby?" The past month he learned she cried a lot, whether she was happy or sad. When shit got difficult or to much for her at the moment she cried, like it was a release.

Never had he met someone so emotional, when she wasn't crying she was being silly. Not afraid to be herself around him, admittedly she was funny as hell. 

Pulling up her apartment, glancing over to her. "T-thank you alot, yo talk helped me walk. And you got me flowers, the expensive ones. And you brought me food and helped me get my apartment. I'm so thankful for y-you, I just met you yet you already so giving." Expressing her feelings,real emotional, wondering where she would be now if she hadn't met him.