𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠

unedited.

"Y'all this taste better than sex, I love it here

"Y'all this taste better than sex, I love it here." Going to town on her wings, Esmeryn chuckled, biting into her macaroni. Her birthday was in three days and she'd been in the Bahamas since last week and she honestly didn't want to go home.

"How it taste boo?" Looking over at Essie, her low red eyes and goofy grin making her laugh "So good," reaching over into her plate and grabbing a wing. Dipping it in the special sauce, having a thing for sharing food.

"Y'all we went zip lining and all that, we goin swim with the piggiessss." Excited, Josh was flying out tomorrow so they could all separate her birthday. Having got her lots of gifts, rembering Josh told her she never got spoiled really for her birthday. Amari unknowing Key pitched in on gifts too.

"How's the food?" Waiter coming up, eyes stuck on Amari. "This shit good as hell,y'all did this." Licking her fingers. Loving the experience so far.

"Alright, jus let me kno if y'all need anything." The girls watched him walk away, "Ion be fucked up bout nun, cus i be smokin weeeeddd." Essie sung, replying to a comment about Key. She was trying to be as unbothered as she could, not wanting to think about him.

"Stop speakin on him, how you filter this nigga name?" Sucking her teeth, he was lame in her eyes for that. Playing with people emotions didn't make you a player.

After a good 30 minutes the girls went back to their airbnb, about to go shopping. It took them no time to get dressed, they had went out in their pajamas. Getting looks from some but their didn't care.

essiewyd

liked by amaridabaddest and 53,838 othersessiewyd get at me

essiewyd get at me

load 700 comments

Looking at her post Legend felt his jaw tighten, caption not sitting right with him. He didn't even know why she wasn't fucking with him. Having a mind of flying out there, fucking around with these bitches was fun and all but they didn't hit like her. Bitches was annoying as hell.