♡ I

..............

"I didn't expect to see you, yet I'm always seeking to."

..............

*At Grace Field House*

The inspection of the wall just failed when their caretaker got to them. Emma's leg was broken by their caretaker which lead to a crushed hope.

Everyone was now gathered in the dining hall as they arrange the tables getting ready for dinner.

"Everyone, I have an announcement for all of you. A lovely couple wanted to adopt not just one, but four of you!" their caretaker pause and look at the four.

"Congratulations Ray, Norman, Don, and Nat, you'll be adopted. You guys will be leaving tomorrow night." their caretaker announced which made them flinch.

The room filled with shocked but soon turned into a happy fit, some sad and some didn't know how to react.

The dinner finished and they were all sleeping.

The 9 year old red head boy was crying on his bed. The 10 year old Don comforting him.

"I- I don't wanna die...! I don't wanna..." Nat choked on his sobs.

The four of them inside a room unable to sleep.

"We can create a plan! A plan to escape!" Don blurted out.

"But if we do that, someone might get shipped out on our place..." Norman trailed off.

"Yeah... That's right... What should we do then...?" Don asked.

"You guys can choose for yourselves. I already decided what's mine." Ray said.

"And that is?" Don asked him.