♡ II

....♡ ....

There'll be no "remember the time we..." because you don't even remember me.

....♡ ....

SOMEONE FROM THE PAST, STILL TRAP IN THE PAST...

"Good evening. It's my pleasure to meet you. My name's [Name]. I hope that we can get along together."

She bowed gracefully. Her soft voice lingered inside the dark tunnel. She then turned back to her original position.

"[Name] darling, can you please get them their clothes that we bring?" Peter ordered.

"Of course, right away." the girl responded and quickly left to go somewhere.

She walked and go to the car where her and Peter were riding earlier to find a big ass suitcase. She took a deep sigh before carrying it.

"Do I really have to be the one to carry this...?" she mumbled annoyed by the fact that Peter can literally carry it since he's bigger than her.

She finally reached where the others are and put the suitcase down.

"You took quite long getting here." Peter said having a smug face.

"The suitcase is quite heavy for me to carry. My apologies." [Name] apologized. Deep inside, she wanted to curse Peter.

"It's fine. You boys should change your clothes, too. Feel free to use the room for while changing clothes." Peter said while smiling.