♡ IV

....♡ ....

They said that there's always someone who will bring light into the darkest night, that's, if that someone didn't got frightened by the awful darkness that surrounded them.

....♡ ....

IS SHE ALSO A VICTIM? OR THE VILLIAN ITSELF?

~3rd Person POV~

"I think you guys should sleep now. I'll wake you up when we arrive." [Name] said.

They nodded and tried to sleep while sitting. However, [Name] can't get herself to sleep. Since she was little, she can't just sleep while sitting and without hugging anything. To add more to it, she's not sleepy at all. Peter made her sleep all day and after she woke up, she was forced to drink coffee and some drugs that keep her awake so she can't sleep at night.

While the boy's sleep, she pulled out a book she like and read it to pass time. After some hours, it was already 4:30 am in the early morning and she finish reading a total of 50 thick books like dictionary thick books.

'What should I do? I finish all the books available in here. We will arrive at Lambda at 6:00 but it's only 4:30.' [Name] groaned in her mind.

She flop her back against the soft chair of the limousine. She closed her eyes to rest it for a while. She heard a sound from one of the boys and saw Norman rubbing his eyes. She watched him closely as he slowly opened his eyes and look at her.

"Good morning, Norman. You wake up pretty early." [Name] greeted him.

"Hmm, good morning too, [Name]." Norman said with an undefined expression and voice.

Ray actually woke up a minute earlier and still pretend to be asleep hoping to find some information from [Name]. He watched if ever her expression changed but to his surprise, her smile never fell off even for a second in that whole ass hour of them sleeping.