Chapter 1

JAE POV

It's my first day back in school after moving back to Korea. Me and family had to move to america because my mom got a job there. As I got out the shower I put my clothes on before do my hair.

(This is what your wearing if you don't like you can change it or pretend it's the outfit you want)

As I finish getting dressed I can hear my brother calling

???-Jae hurry up mom isn't gonna wait for you any longer!

Jae - Minyoon hold up I'm almost finished tell she can wait!

Minyoon- Well hurry I don't wanna be late for you trying to look pretty

Jae -Go tell mom what i said dumbass

After the little argument between you finished getting ready and headed to the car. When you in the car your mom starts to say

Y/M/N- So guys are you ready or are you guys gonna need to pack more for your trip?

Jae- Aren't you funny Mrs.Piggy?

Y/M/N- Thanks sweetie I never knew you could come to your senses about your mom being funny! she said giggling

I rolled my eyes as I chuckled as the car started to move. If I was being honest I've never had an good relationship with my mom before she got therapy. She used to come home late drunk every night starting arguments with my dad but soon stopped when she seen all the damage she caused. As I snapped  out of my thoughts I looked up to see we're almost to school. We rode up to the entrance of the school me and Minyoon got our stuff and as we walked mom started to say her goodbyes and drive off. I walked in with Minyoon but he had other plans and just ran away what a wonderful brother he is. I got to my class and seen everyone  starring at me but me being me I just gave a dirty look and sat down in my sit.

........................................................TImE SKIP...........................................................................

It was 8:30 there was atleast 30mins of class left but I couldn't take anymore so I got up and left just like that but before I left school I texted my mom and Brother and also Dad I won't be home no time soon.After texting them I decided to hit up a convenience store near the school and get some junk food cause don't we all need some once in awhile. I walked in the convenience store got Kimbap and some pocky but as I'm walking i bump into a tall figure, I looked up and seen someone i never imagined seeing.

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,,

,

,

,

,

,

Hello This is my third story but it's okay because we don't care but I think I'm gonna finish this one but anyways byee :)