: ̗̀➛ 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 - 𝘬. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘨

┌──────────────────────────┐

˚ · . 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲

˚ · . 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

└──────────────────────────┘

"Seojun, didn't your mom tell you to stop using this thing?" Chaeyeong asked as she clutched onto her friend for dear life. The pair were on a motorcycle, zooming through the city, "If I get hurt I'm blaming you."

        "I don't want to get rid of it. Plus, it's fast transportation. And I promise you that you won't get hurt." The friend made sure that she'd be comfortable with it, keeping a steady speed. Both of them wore black helmets with yellow designs on them, and her helmet was poking Seojun's back, "Would it kill you to be more careful? Your helmet's poking my back."

        The girl laughed, "I can't help what the helmet does,"

        As Seojun made a turn, he realised they were being followed. A few other guys trailed behind them, all grouped up together, "We're being followed," He whispered as he tried to get them off his tail. Seojun made a right, driving straight into an alleyway and making a delivery guy drop the boxes he was holding. The motorcycle stopped for a moment, letting him decide where to go,

        "Stop right there!" One of them cried, heading towards them,

        "Hey, you! You! Stop right there!"

        The two were able to get away from the group for a second, allowing Seojun to park the motorcycle behind a wall of boxes. All of them didn't notice and drove right past them.

        "Are you alright?" The boy asked his friend, turning back to face her,

        She nodded while humming in response, "Let's get out of here before they come back."

        Seojun quickly got out from behind the wall of boxes but didn't notice there was a girl about to walk straight into the motorcycle. He dodged the girl, making him and Chaeyeong fall off the motorcycle and onto the ground. "Excuse me, are you two okay?" The girl asked, rushing toward the two. She had brown hair and looked as if she was about to go into full panic mode, "Oh, no. Are you okay?" She approached Seojun as he took his helmet off.

        His eyes trailed over to his friend, who looked a bit more roughened up than he was, "Chaeyeong? Are you okay?" He questioned while helping her up. But before she could respond, the sound of multiple motorcycles scared them, and Seojun took off running.

        "I am so sorry that you were dragged into this. I'm Kim Chaeyeong, what's your name?" She bowed while ensuring no cuts or bruises were on her. Looking back up at her, she felt as if she had seen the other girl before, but couldn't quite remember.