: ̗̀➛ 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝘬. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨

┌──────────────────────────┐

˚ · . 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲

˚ · . 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

└──────────────────────────┘

When the school day was over, Chaeyeong was going to meet up with Seojun. The two were going to go shopping together as she said during lunch. She stood next to her bicycle as she waited for him.

"Chaeyeong-ah, are we going to ride on your bicycle?" He called, walking up from behind her. 

The brunette laughed, "We have no other choice. I can't leave it here and would you rather walk the entire way?" Her eyebrow raised, looking him up and down, "I doubt you'd want to do that,"

Seojun clicked his tongue, "I'm cycling." The idol got on her bicycle and sat in a saddle position behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. "This is on you if you get hurt." He warned, looking back at her before he started to cycle out of the school grounds.

The students around them were shocked, half of them taking pictures of the 'couple'. Some of the female students were jealous, developing a hatred for Chaeyeong. They believed Seojun was theirs and theirs only.

Chaeyeong kinda missed the two riding around Seoul like this. He would be driving the motorcycle, and she would hold on for dear life as they had adventures in the city. Finally getting on the main street, Seojun knew they were getting close to her house.

So, he started taking a detour, having his motorcycle in mind. "Seojun-ah, why are we heading to my house?" The brunette asked, "I thought we were going to the mall."

"We are going to the mall, it's safer for us to ride my motorcycle there instead of this," He suggested, cycling up the street to her house, "I hope your mom won't mind." Seojun parked the bicycle in her garage.

She rolled her eyes, "Fine, let's go on the motorcycle instead." Getting on the back of it, and putting on one of his helmets. The idol did the same and used his keys to turn it on. Once again, she wrapped around his midsection tightly. He revved the engine before driving off.

Little did the two know, Ms Park watched the two teenagers get off her bicycle and on Seojun's motorcycle. The older lady smiled watching them ride off on it together. She wasn't upset that the two went against Mihyang's wishes. But instead, she was glad her daughter was happy.

Seojun drove through the busy streets, zooming past every car that was in their way. His cheeks turned into shades of pink and warmed up with every minute the drive took. He liked the fact that everything was okay between them for the time being.

They arrived at the mall, and Seojun parked his motorcycle in a parking spot. Chaeyeong got off first, taking her helmet off as she did so. "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked in a snarky manner. "We're alive! Woo!"