PART 1: ASSEMBLE!

A bike's wheels bump against the ground of Times Square as Aaron bikes his way from school. The music from his phone can be heard through his headphones. He stops for a second and opens Instagram and opens a group chat by the name of Avengers Friends. He texts "Circle Q today?" Tiara texts back "Maybe not today. Homework :(" He responds "Aww :(" Megan awnsers "Ofc! Me and Ima will see you soon." Aaron Responds with a "Cool! :)"

Aaron parks his bike next to thiers and enters the circle Q and waves hi at the clerk. He sees Ima and Megan and let's out a "Heyy!" They all greet eachother and start looking at candies to buy. "Sooooo." Aaron says to break the silence. "Avengers con is this weekend." "Yes we know! Y'know we like the avengers too?" Megan resoonds. "Yeah I know but-"

"But, you've been waiting for this since the last time we went. We know." Ima responds.
"A Convention celebrating the Avengers of our time with cosplay contests and games?!? That's every superhero fans dream!" Aaron says.

They get their candies and each buy a slurpee too. They leave the store and hop on their bikes.

"So what are we gonna wear?" Ima asks

"I don't know about y'all but I'm wearing my Ms. Marvel mask." Aaron Responds

"Of course you would" Megan says smugly

"What's that supposed to mean??"

They all say their goodbyes and break apart to different streets to head home. Aaron goes alone but Megan and Ima stay together. 

"Hey Ima?"

"Hmm?"

"You ever just wish life, or just something in general was different?"

"All the time"

"No but like....have you ever wished that something was different and it actually ended up changing?..."

"Very little that happens to me. Why?"

"Well.."

Megan pauses.

"It's nothing. Bye."

"Bye?..."

Megan bikes down her street and Ima goes the other way. 

SATURDAY. AVENGER CON.

The entire group is giddy when they wake up.

Aaron texts the group chat "Avengers day baby!" And the chat explodes with chats.

They get ready and hop on their bikes and rides to the convention halls. All except Aaron.

After he texted the chat, he got up and got lightheaded. His hands tingled a small bit. He was confused but didn't pay much mind to it. He takes two steps and a surge of chills flows over his body.

What?

Hey sits down on his bed and waits. He waits to see if anything else would happen. Then he gets pulled by some force onto the ground but instead of feeling impact...he feels softness. Like he just fell into a vat of jello.

He stands up and looks around and everything is purple, he sees purple and sees white around his TV and phone.

This is wierd. He then feels another pull, instead this one backwards. He snaps out of that wierd trance he was in.

I have to tell the group.