PART 2: MANIFESTING

The entire group minus Aaron and others huddle around the outside of the convention area.

Megan
Keilana
Ima
Ana
And Tiara

Tiara asks "Where's Aaron?"
"I don't know he hasn't been responding." Megan responds.  "That's not something Aaron would do." Ima says. "Yea, Something must be up." Keilana says.

Aaron then bikes up to the group and parks his bike. "Aaron?? What's up??" Megan says concerned. "If I tell you all, you wouldn't believe me." He explains.

"Try us." Ima responds.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now. Can we please just go inside and have some fun?" He says agitated.

"Yeah...sure" Megan responds kinda hesitant.

They walk inside and are starstruck. They see statues of Natasha Romanoff, Iron Man, Hulk and others!

"Woah." They all let out at the same time. They all spread out and look and take selfies with others, they where having a blast! Until....Aaron drops down on one knee and grabs his head. He lets out a "ARGH" as he hits the ground.

"Aaron is everything okay??" Keilana asks.

He runs past the group out the convention doors and out into the behind of the convention area.

Aaron grabs his head and pulls the mask up. He feels his hands tingle, he looks down and a layer of purple slowly constructs over his hands like glass. He stares in fear and in awe.

"Aaron?" A voice is heard from behind. He whips around and shoots a stream of purple glass toward Megan's face. It then shatters and dissolves into thin air.

"WOAH DUDE WHAT THE HELL WAS  THAT?" She yells out. Aaron shushes her and pulls her behind a trash can.

"Keep it down! You know there's people out there that don't like people like me!" Aaron tells her. "Dude. You shoot light out of your frickin hands how do you expect me to be posh about that???" She responds.

"Megan??" Imas voice is heard yelling.

The rest of the group stop as they see Aaron on the ground. His hands still covered in purple.

"Woah.." Ima let's out.

"We gotta go!" Aaron yells, he runs to his bike and the group follows. They all hop on their bikes and start riding off.

A thick fog starts to roll over the city streets. As their riding Megan and Ana starts to slow down.

Then. They stop.

Thier bikes plop against the pavement along with their bodies. Aaron, Ima, Tiara and Keilana stop and look back.

"Guys???" Aaron yells. The 4 hop off their bikes and run toward the two on the ground. Aaron shakes Ana.

"Hello??? Wake up!" He says.

Then. Slowly the two get surrounded by a black substance. A hard one. They become surrounded...like a.... Cocoon.

The four take steps back. Staring in fear. Afraid of if their friends are dead. Then. Sirens are heard down the street. Aaron, I'ma, Tiara and Keilana run behind a car parked on the street. They look through the window of the car, and see 3 cars park near the cocoons. Men in special opp suits take the cocoons and place then in separate cars. They then drive off.

"What the heck?" Aaron let's out.

"Who where they?!" Keilana asks.

"The bad guys." Ima responds.