PART 3: The DODC.

AARONS HOUSE, SATURDAY: 8:00

"This is crazy" Aaron says pacing the floors. "Chill out, Pacing and freaking out doesn't fix anything." Tiara responds. "She's right dude, chill out you're gonna burn a hole in your socks." Ima says. "You-" They're cut off before they could finish their sentence whispers fill's Ima's head. They grab thier forehead. "What the.."

"Ima you aight?" Aaron asks.
"I... I don't know." Ima responds. "Can I use your bathroom?" "Yeah it's down the hall." Aaron tells them. "thanks"

Ima starts to walk out the room to the bathroom but the thoughts grow louder and louder.

"What should I eat tonight?"
"I only have 10 bucks"
"The freak is a gigawatt?"

Ima stumbles into the bathroom and closes the door behind them.

"Dammit my tire popped"
"Sneaking out just once wouldn't hurt"

"What is wrong with me" Ima asks themselves.

Two knocks are heard on the door. "Ima? You alright in there?" Keilana is heard on the other side of the door.

"I wonder if they're sick?"

"I'm not sick you don't have to worry Keilana." Ima responds.

"What? How did you know I was thinking that?" Keilana says confused.

DODC FACILITY, CITY UNKNOWN.

Ana wakes up and all she sees is darkness. She kicks upwards and her leg crashes through the wall of the cocoon. She then does the same with her hands. Bursting through the wall of a stone like substance.

"Ana your awake!" Megan yells through her cell.

"What's going on? Whe.. where am I?!" Ana asks frantically.

"I don't know. All I remember is blacking out and waking up in this... whatever it is." Megan awnsers. Ana walks up to the window of the cell and places her hands on it.

Then. Doors open. In walks two guards.

"Hey! Let us out" Megan yells at them.

They chuckle.

"I'm warning you. I know a good lawyer!" Megan yells again

They walk past her and down the hall to another door. They scan a card and it opens. Before it closed Megan got a look of what's inside.

Megan sighs and plops on her cell bed.

"This is bull crap."

AARONS HOUSE.

"So you're saying you can read minds?" Tiara asks Ima. Ima responds with a "Yes. I guess."

"So you're telling me, you have powers??!" Aaron asks frantically.

"Yes. I guess." Ima responds.

"Oh have mercy" Aaron Responds and walks over to a wall and places his hand on his forehead.

"But you're one too! You literally have the same powers as Ms. Marvel." Ima yells.

"I do?..." He looks down at his hand.

"I do. Oh my gosh IM A SUPERHERO"

"Well superheroes. How about you use that to help save Megan and Ana." Tiara suggests. "Yeah of course but we don't even know where they are." Ima responds. The other 3 all sigh. Until. At the same moment they got a idea. They look at eachother, then at Ima.

"What?"