𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒

⚠️Warning: crying, death. This is only in the first part, when it was "he gasped for air" that's where it ends.
—————
Eddie was running. Running as fast as he could. He had heard loud screaming. Eddie was stuck in the Upside Down with Steve, Nancy, and Robin. He was fighting off some creatures when he heard the screaming. All of a sudden, he stopped. He had a look of fear of his face. He felt himself begin to shake. He started running again. As he ran, tears streamed down his face. He stopped running and knelt down in front of him.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." Was all that he could say. "Please! No! Steve!" He yelled, picking up Steve's limped body. Steve was all bloody, his eyes were opening but he wasn't blinking. His body had no movement and his heart wasn't beating. "No! No! No! Please!" Eddie yelled.

He started crying harder and harder. He screamed. He clutched onto the limped body. He was shacking violently. "Wake up! Please! I need you!" Eddie yelled. He looked at Steve's face. He noticed a trail of blood was leaving form under Steve and to...no. No. No. No. No. Eddie let go of Steve's body and ran to Nancy and Robin's body.

"Please! No!" Eddie yelled. He grabbed both girls and held them. They both were bloody, their face's with no expressions, their body had no movement or reaction to the sudden grab. "Wake up! I need you guys!" He yelled. He looked to Robin then Nancy then Steve. He pulled the girls bodies towards Steve's and hugged all of them, not caring about the blood getting on him.

"Please wake up! I need you guys! I need all of you! Please!" He screamed. He gasped for air, as he was crying, that's when he woke up. He was breathing heavily and shacking. He had shot up from the fear. He was trying to calm himself down, trying not to wake up Steve, who was sleeping beside him.. Though that failed. His gasping and crying woke Steve up. "Eddie?" Steve said, quietly.

Eddie jumped slightly before looking at Steve. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Steve asked when he noticed Eddie was crying. Steve sat up, putting his hand on his boyfriends arm. Eddie couldn't form words. He stared at Steve before jumping on him, hugging him tightly. Steve rubbed Eddie'a back, wondering what happened.

"Shh, it's ok," Steve said. He continued to whispered soft things into Eddie's ear. It helped Eddie calm down a little. Eddie calmed down and the two were sitting in silence, Steve and Eddie still hugging. "Why were you crying?" Steve asked, braking the silence.

"I h-had a bad dream where y-you, Nancy, and Robin all died in the Upside Down," Eddie said, starting to tear up again. Steve rubbed Eddie's back, trying to keep him calm. "Hey, it's ok. Me, Robin, and Nancy are all still here and alive," Steve reassured.

"H-how do you know that? Vecna could've got them," Eddie said. "Firstly, Vecna's dead, secondly, do you not hear the moaning coming from their room?" Steve asked, sarcastically. Eddie laughed softly. "I guess they're fine," Eddie said. Steve smiled and kissed Eddie's head. The two laid down, holding each other, not planning on letting go anytime soon.

Steve kept reassuring Eddie that he was ok and he wasn't going anywhere. This helped Eddie. He soon started to fall asleep. Steve saw and smiled softly. "Goodnight rockstar," Steve whispered. Kissing Eddie's forehead. "Goodnight big boy," Eddie mumbled. Soon, the two were asleep. No more bad dreams for the rest of the night.