𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 '86

Chrissy is alive in this. Eddie and her are very good friends. Chrissy is not dating Jason. Eddie calls his uncle, Wayne, pops because I feel like his uncle is like a father to Eddie.
—————
Finally. Today was the day. Eddie was graduating! Eddie was so happy to get out of that hell hole. His friend, Chrissy, was also graduating this year too. Chrissy went out with her mom getting her hair and makeup done. Nancy was helping Robin pick something out for her to where at the graduation. Everyone else, all the kids, we're getting ready. All their parents said it was ok.

As everyone was getting ready, Steve as trying to get Eddie to look somewhat dissent. "Come on! Let me brush your hair!" Steve said, chasing Eddie around with a brush in his hand.

"No! It's fine the way it is!" Eddie yelled. Steve and Eddie continued to chase Eddie. "Come on, Eddie! You're acting like a child!" Steve said. Eddie flipped him off, still running. Steve chased Eddie until he finally gave up.

"Fine , I won't brush your hair but take a shower," Steve said. Eddie rolled his eyes and went to take a shower. Once he was done, he walked out, into the clothes he would wear under the gown, not seeing Steve. All of sudden, he got attacked with a brush. "Hey!" Eddie yelled. "Stop struggling!" Steve said.

Steve was holding Eddie as he brushed his hair, Eddie complaining the whole time. Eddie eventually stopped struggling and just let it happen. "There we go," Steve said. Eddie looked in the mirror. "It looks the same," Eddie said. "No, it doesn't look like a birds nest anymore," Steve said. Eddie gasped dramatically, placing ad hand on his chest, indicating he was offended. Steve helped Eddie finish getting ready, getting himself ready as well.

Everyone had arrived, by the kids parents dropping them off at Steve's house, and they all got into Steve's car. They arrived at the school, already seeing Chrissy, Nancy, and Robin there. They got out the car and Eddie ran to Chrissy. "Hey!" He greeted. Chrissy greeted him back, hugging him. Eddie hugged back. Eddie and her talked until Eddie saw his uncle. "I'll be right back," Eddie said, running over to his uncle. "Hey pops," Eddie greeted.

"Hi Eddie. This is it, your year," Wayne said. Wayne started tearing up and Eddie hugged him. "Hey, pops, don't cry," Eddie said. Wayne hugged him back. "They're happy tears, I promise, I'm just so happy for you. You're graduating, how could I not tear up at this." Eddie smiled. They talked for a bit till all the graduates had to go into the school. He waved goodbye to his uncle and everyone else, running inside with Chrissy. They all had to get into alphabetical order.

After a few minutes, they were told to go inside the gym, where graduation was hosted. As they all walked in, Eddie saw Steve, Nancy, Robin, Wayne, and all the kids sitting on the bleachers, waving to him. Eddie smiled and waved back. They all took their seats. The graduation started, a speech from one of the students, rewards to other students, all that. They started calling names, Eddie's last name started with an M so he had sometime to wait. Chrissy's name got called and Eddie loudly clapped for her, cheering her on.

Chrissy heard him and smiled. She didn't understand why people didn't like Eddie, he's so sweet! Anyways, she got her diploma, took a picture with the principle, and walked off. After lots of people, it was almost Eddie's turn. Eddie was excited, mainly because he didn't have to be here anymore, but he was gonna flip off the principle and walk off. He looked to where everyone was and saw his pops about to cry, Steve smiling along with Nancy, Robin giving him two thumbs up, and the kids who looked like they were about to jump out there seats, mainly Dustin.

"Eddie Munson." He walked onto stage, hearing All the kids yelling his name. He smiled brightly. He got his diploma, took a picture with the principle, flipping him, causing some people to laugh, and walked off. He went back to his seat and sat down. The room went dark and projector came down. The song, Graduation (friends forever) by Vitamin C started playing along with a slide show. It showed moments from throughout the school year. It showed clubs and HellFire came up. Everyone who was in that group cheered on. They all yelled "Whoo!".

Even Chrissy. She wasn't apart of it but she was learning how to pay D&D, thanks to the help of Eddie. The slideshow ended. "Well Senior's." The principle started. "This concludes your year at Hawkins High, I hope you have a great life." The principle said. All the staffs gathered around the microphone. "Goodbye senior's." They all said in sync. Everyone threw their hats in the air. They all were cheering and laughing, some crying. Chrissy and Eddie ran to each other.

"We did it! We graduated!" Chrissy squealed. Eddie and her hugged each tightly. Everyone started leaving the gym. Eddie and Chrissy walked out together. Chrissy went to go find her mom and dad while Eddie went to find everyone. He saw Steve and jumped on him, hugging him tightly.

"I did! I finally fucking did it!" Eddie said. Steve hugged him back. He kissed Eddie, not giving a shit who saw. He was proud of his boyfriend. He did this dramatic dip, Eddie being the one dipped. "Yo, can y'all not fuck?" Robin laughed. Steve pulled away from Eddie and lifted him back. "Big talk from someone who was moaning so loud last night." Steve teased. Robin turned red. "Shut up!" She said. Nancy and the kids lakes over to them.

"You did Ed's! You graduated!" Dustin said, hugging Eddie. Eddie hugged him back. "Yes I fucking did!" Eddie said. Dustin and Eddie let go of each other. Eddie looked around at everyone, not seeing his uncle. "Where's my uncle?" Eddie asked. "I last saw him looking for you." Mike said. Eddie nodded. He walked away, going to look for his uncle. He found him. "Pops!" Eddie called out. Wayne looked at Eddie and walked over to him.

"You did it." Wayne said. "Oh shit, here we go again." Wayne said, his voice cracking. He was crying again. Eddie hugged Wayne. Wayne hugged him back. "You crying because I graduated or because I flipped off the principle?" Eddie joked. Wayne laughed. "Eh, I expected that." Wayne smiled. Eddie laughed. Wayne took pictures of Eddie before going home, letting Eddie spend time with his friends.

༺༻

Eddie went out to eat with everyone. Chrissy went out with her other friends, her and Eddie were gonna catch up tomorrow. After everyone ate, they all went to Steve's house for a movie night. Eddie changed into some of Steve's clothes. Everyone got blankets and pillows, making a little fort. After a few movies, it was 12:03 and everyone was asleep, except Steve and Eddie.

They were tired but wanted to the finish the movie that was playing. Once it ended, Steve spoke. "Wanna go to my room?" Steve asked. Eddie nodded. The carefully and quietly went to Steve's room. They climbed into Steve's bed and cuddled. "I'm so proud of you Eddie." Steve said. Eddie smiled. "Thank you." Eddie said. "Goodnight rockstar." Steve said, kissing Eddie's forehead. "Goodnight pretty boy." Eddie said.

Both of them gave one more kiss before falling asleep.