US

I jolt up just as I hear my alarm blasting through the hanging ear bud in my ear. I slowly start realizing what was going on. I look across my room to my 12 year old sister who is situated with her back agianst the wall and a huge teddy bear in her lap. She was staring at something across the room. I came to the conclusion she was zoned out.
"Have u been up all night?" She jumps. "Oh- um- yeah.." I look at her simpathetically and realize what day it was. It was they day I moved into my apartment in the us. "Shit" i Mutter. My sister looks at me with a weird look. I snatch my phone off the charger. It's 6:12. "Shit shit shit" "what!" "I have a flight in a hour and a half!!" I hop up and run to the bathroom to shower really quick. I take my shower and slip into this outfit

     I rush back to my room and grab my stuff

I rush back to my room and grab my stuff. (Suitcase and boxes to move) I made sure the apartment was furnished before I even bought it. The bad thing is that in order to have a apartment there is you have to share it with someone. I knew no one is the us so I have to meet someone new ig. Ugh I'm so not excited for that. I turn to my sister to say goodbye. I start crying, I feel so bad leaving her in this bad household with my alcoholic dad. I get a call saying my cab is here and hug my sister. I say goodbye to my dad, not getting emotional, I won't miss him much. I get in the cab and am on my way to the airport when I get a call from the owner of the apartment complex.
"Hello?" "Hi, this is the owner of Sholey apartments! I have the info of who you will be sharing your new home with." She gave me his number and name "his name is Karl jacobs." "Okay thank u so much!" "Of course! Stop by the front desk when you arrive and we will give you your key!" "Ok thank u bye!" I hang up. Karl, huh. I think to myself.
This is gonna be a loooooong flight..
_____________________________________

385 words!!
I thought of this story when trying to fall asleep snuggling a big bunny stuffy. Idk what to think of it yet but we will see!