The flight

I arrive at the airport and pay the cab driver. I walk inside, quickly get through security, and go sit in the area of the plane. I plug in my earbuds and look out the window of the airport. I slowly start to feel my eyes getting heavy. I close them and next thing I know im being shaken awake by someone. I open my eyes to see a tall dirty blonde fluffy haired boy with round glasses above me.
"Are you on flight b3?!" "Um yeah?! Why?" "Oh it's boarding." "Shoot!!" I jump up and start walking. I turn around and thank him. "Ur Fine! Im Wilbur, but you can call me wil. Im on the same flight as you! Wanna sit next to eachother?!" "Sure!!" You both walk on the plane and sit.
     "You know I never got ur name." "Oh it's y/k." "Oooh I like that name!" "Why thank u!"
We chat for what feels like forever until i start feeling really tired. I mean this is a 7 hour flight, I'm gonna sleep sometime. I close my eyes for just a sec while wil was in the bathroom and fall asleep.
Time skip: 5 hours
I was up to someone loudly talking over the intercom "we will be landing in 10 minutes, please fasson your seatbelts for landing" I slowly start realizing what's going on. I turn my head up and see that I'm laying on wil's shoulder.
"Morning sleepyhead" "how long did I sleep for" "like 5 hours" "gosh." We chat until the plane lands. We say our goodbyes and exchange numbers to keep in touch. I call a cab and head to my new apartment. I look out at the moving cars and building go bye as we drive along the rode. Wow North Carolina is beautiful I think to myself.
I arrive at the apartment complex, paid the driver, and headed inside. Wow, here is where u start my new life. I couldn't be more excited.
_____________________________________
334 words
I'm starting to like this so far. Also keep in mind I don't go back and proof read these so if I make grammar mistakes don't bother. Love u all <3