Chapter 1

Sam's POV

I was on my way to do my daily run with the super human him self and preparing myself for his annoying super speed. That was until I saw this one girl tying her shoes and stretching on a nearby bench. She was wearing leggings,a "trouble man" T-shirt and had a pony tail. I must admit she was smoking hot but I haven't even talked to her yet. So I mustard up enough courage to go up and say something.

"Nice shirt, I love that soundtrack."

"Really? Mine too, I've been listening to it on repeat. I'm Y/N by the way."

"Sam Wilson, so why are you here so early. Me and this one other punk are usually the only ones here this early."

"Let me guess the other 'punk' is about 6' 01, has blonde hair, runs like a super human, and his name is Steve Rogers?"

"Yea, exactly, how did you know?"

"Ha he's my twin brother."

"Really? He hasn't mentioned you around me."

"Really? Well honestly I'm kinda not surprised, he's really overprotective of me. It took him a while for him to introduce me to Nat and Fury. Anyways I got to start my run. See you around Wilson. "

I was about to say something she went off on her run. Steve then came up behind me and put an arm around my shoulder.

"I see you've meet my older by 3 minutes twin sister."

"Yea, she's incredible. How come you never introduced us? Other than you're overprotective of her."

He looked down in some what sadness and let out a tiny sigh.

"She's like me, a super soldier, but got it a different way. She was captured by hydra when I was off at war and she was working counters at retail store. Know I feel like it's kind of my responsibility to help keep her safe."

"Dude I know I've only known you for about a month but I just want you to know you can trust me. I'm not gonna hurt her."

Steves eyes met mine and let a small smile show. Then out of no where he gave me a hug.

"Thanks Sam, also if I remember you said that she was incredible?"

I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

"Uh, yea why?"

"Well how bout we run with Y/N for a week and then I could help you get a date with her?"

"What really? You would let me take your super hot sister on a date?"

"Yea, I mean you helped take down hydra and helped a little with Bucky so I trust you completely."

And with that Y/N came towards us and we started to join her.