Chapter 3

Sam's POV

It's now time to pick up Y/N to go on our date. I decided we would go to Anthony's for dinner and then go to see the movie Into The Woods since I heard that she was looking forward to watching that movie. On my way to her house I picked up some
Y/F/F (your favorite flowers) to surprise her. Steve told me that they were her favorites. Now I'm in front of her apartment holding the flowers. I knocked twice and waited patiently. After about 10 second's she opened the door. My jaw dropped once I saw her. She was wearing a pair of Y/F/C leather pants, a black t-shirt, and a pair of black vans.

"Hey Sam, you look great. That shirt really suits you."

I blinked for a moment realizing I was just staring at her.

"O-oh thank you... Sorry for stuttering it's just..... Wow, you look absolutely beautiful."

At that I saw that she was blushing maddly. Wow she looks beautiful & cute even when flustered. I thought to myself.

"Well shall we go on to the most stereotypical yet effective date ever?"

Y/N laughed at my statement before taking my hand gently. Which intern made me blush.

"We shall."

With that we walked hand in hand to Anthony's Diner. When we arrived we sat inside at a corner booth. Will reading the menu we made jokes and I read some of the menu items in a funny accent, which made her laugh. Oh my god that laugh, I can listen to it all day on repeat. Also that smile, it could light up a room and is so contagious. We ordered our food, talked more and then the food came. Once the food came all the noise we made went silent, we were eating and the only noise you could hear was our steady breathing. Once the check came we both reached for it.

"Y/N I got this."

"Sam I got this one."

"How bout we make a deal?"

"I'm listening."

"I pay for both of us for dinner and you can get the snacks and drinks at the theater?"

"Ok fine, deal."

"Good, because I also got the tickets already."

"Wh-what? Sam that's too nice of you."

"It's the lest I can do, plus I picked a movie I know you'll love."

With that we were off to the movies. She was so excited to watch the movie like I knew she would. After the movie I walked her back to her apartment hand in hand. When we got to the door, neither one of us wanted to leave but we both had work early the next morning.

"Well I guess this is good night and good bye for now?"

"Yea, I had fun tonight Sam. "

"Same here Y/N, would you like to do something like this another time?"

I was holding my breath for what seemed like forever until she answered.

"I would like that."

"Ok, I'll text you later?"

"Yea for sure"

We both lend in and meet in the middle for a soft yet passionate kiss. One of my hands cupped her cheek and the other held her mid back. Mean while both of her hands held on to my chest. Once we pulled back we both smiled at each other.

"Well good night princess."

"Goodnight falcon."