(The Prologue)

What was up with Gregory and finding himself in more and more trouble? And right when things where getting better for him!

Gregory barely even remembered the mother who he was pretty sure had abandoned him, and he spent most of his life homeless. He was pretty sure he was like 10, or 11? 12? Then again, he had no clue. He was always smaller than most kids, even though he knew he had to be older than 8 or 9.

He had to either dig for or steal most of his food and clothes, and he wasn't a stranger to being mugged. He learned you had to be stand up for yourself or simply run to avoid getting hurt. That's what he did in the pizzaplex. He broke into the mall one night only to find that it was the exact wrong time to do so. Only one person, or rather animatronic, was on his side, Glamrock Freddy himself. (He was always Gregory's favorite anyway. He was always the most kindhearted in the commercials he saw on the TVs in shop windows. No wonder he was the leader.) After six hours of being hunted, he and Freddy bonded a lot. They were developing a father-son relationship.

After escaping, they hijacked a soon-to-be scrapped car, and wound up an abandoned neighborhood within a few days time. (With some much needed naps in between.) They soon set to work finding the best lifeless house to live in, only to get hungry and go dig from the closest grocery store dumpster. Gregory found himself a motorway sandwich package with dent. Perfect.

"Gregory, we've been searching for a while..." Freddy stated. "...Do you wanna continue a our break when your done?" Freddy stared at Gregory, who was halfway through devouring his turkey sandwich.

Gregory bit into it again; searching was getting boring.

"Why not?" He replied.

"Wanna play a game?" Freddy asked. "We don't have a lot of things, but there is that junkyard." He pointed on over to it.

"How about hide and seek? Or tag? If that's okay with you..." Freddy mumbled, clearly recalling the last time Gregory "played" said games the week before.

"How about hide and seek." Gregory said, A time where he had called for Freddy and played in his head. No way would he win at tag.

"Alright!"

...

Gregory looked out over the junkyard, there were plenty of spaces to hide.

"I'm going to count to ten," Freddy announced. "Then I will come find you." He turned around and covered his eyes.

"10,"
Gregory ran to the other side of the grounds.
"9, 8, 7, 6,"
He ran around, looking for anywhere Freddy would the suspect the least.
"5, 4, 3,"
Gregory's eyes caught a... ball pit?
"2, 1! Ready or not, here I come!"

Gregory was right in the open, away from Freddy's sight, sure, but only for so long.

Gregory eyed the ball pit up. It was absolutely filthy, but maybe that would make it more surprising of a spot. Freddy knew he knew better for his hygiene than this. He waded in the ball pit as quietly as possible before he submerged himself.

...
It was just about two minutes before Gregory's ears were filled with the laughter of excited children. Was Freddy playing some sort of audio to get him to peek out? He wasn't going to hear the end of this. Gregory then noticed how the ball pit was no longer covered whatever that sticky stuff was, and how it smelled a lot better too. Gregory poked his head out just a smidge. He was no longer in that scrap yard.

He was no longer anywhere he recognized. The floors were all checkered and a strip of checkers ran across the walls. He heard some kids talking close to him: something about how fun the 80s were and that nothing could go wrong.

"W H A T." Gregory accidentally said aloud, earning some stares.

Once the eyes dropped from him, he scanned the room in front of him. The restaurant was filled with party tables with colorful plates and happy families. There was a stage with three oddly familiar animatronics. Gregory stepped up close, by the looks of things they were not alive, which was both a shame and a relief. Some kids ran up and down the halls one crashed into him, a girl with straight black hair and pigtails. She apologized before getting tagged by another girl with blonde curls. Gregory watched as the two scampered off. That was when he saw it.

There was person standing in the corner, wearing a yellow rabbit suit. He stared at people with these piercing teal eyes. What was even more odd was how unconcerned everyone was at this random furry staring at everybody. It put Gregory on edge just looking at the bunny. (It wasn't like he had any good experiences with people in rabbit suits anyway.)

Suddenly, the bunny turned to Gregory, eyes set on him.

Nope. Gregory thought walking back he to the ball pit while he made sure not to take his eyes off the rabbit for too long.

Once he was away from the rabbit's eyeshot, he turned to the pit. He then wondered if this would take him back to the junkyard. Did he have to stay for a certain amount of time or do something before he could go back? What if it took him to a murder scene or something? Could he come back to this place after this?

It isn't worth another near-death experience yet, I'll tell Freddy about this. Gregory concluded and into the pit he went.

...

Gregory didn't emerge back at the junkyard, instead, he found himself inside of a dingy restaurant called "Jeff's Pizza".

He tried going back into the pit only to go back to the restaurant with the creepy rabbit. Again and again, for days, he hopped between Freddy's and Jeff's. He tried to call Freddy on his fazwatch, but it only showed static. He eventually caught sight of a calendar and learned that he wasn't even in the same year as he used to either.

Freddy must have been so worried, so Gregory just hoped he'd find a way to get back soon. Hopefully Freddy wouldn't assume he just up and abandoned him. Gregory teared up sometimes just thinking about him. He was always so kind and helping to him, some random little boy! He was risking getting scrapped to protect him and had no ulterior motive! Glamrock Freddy was and would always be his very first and atleast one of his best friends! Forever...

...