i just need someone

a/n: I don't read through my work so if it doesn't make sense, oh well<3
...

"have fun" you smiled, even though she couldn't see you. "thanks darling. ill text you when i land" Michelle smiled back, even though you couldn't see her either.

you both kissed the air as a goodbye and hung up. as soon as you hung up, another call came through.

unknown number

you squinted in confusion, knowing you didn't get unknown numbers calling you often. you answered anyways out of curiosity.

there was silence on either side of the phone. "hello?" "hello..." the voice of a woman rang in your ears. a nervous woman, that was for sure.

"did you need something?" you asked. again, there was silence. only her breathing could be heard. "guess not. b-" before you could hang up, she quite literally shouted "wait!"

you jumped, pushing the phone away from your ear. you put the phone back to your ear, not only confused but a bit scared too.

"yes?" "i- this is...y/n y/l/n, right?" "um..." shit. you covered the speaker of your phone for a second as you cursed under your breath. "yes...who's asking?"

there was a breath of relief on the other side. "im...my names Helena Bonham Carter and...i stumbled across your number on a website" you had prayed it wasn't this, as you didn't like rejecting customers directly so you always made your company do it.

"im sorry ma'am, but im not taking clients at the moment. but i could give you a friends n-" "please" she whispered desperately. "i- we dont even have to do anything...i just really need someone right now. anyone"

the desperation in her voice hit a soft spot. you found yourself collecting your things and throwing on a quick outfit before you even confirmed with Helena you were coming.

when you had finished, you put the phone to your ear, hearing her basically sobbing on the other side of the phone.

"Send me the address"

...

after quickly running into the store and grabbing things that you thought might cheer her up, you got back in your car and drove to the address you were given.

it was a small, but fairly posh looking house. you parked your car out front, double checking the address you were given to make sure it was the right one.

you knocked softly on the door, a bag of snacks in one hand and a small teddy bear in the other. the door creaked open and a smaller woman poked her head out.

she had clearly been crying but tried to hide it by wiping her eyes. even with the red and raw skin that was her under eyes, you couldn't help but realise how beautiful she was.

with her bambi like eyes, small wrinkles here and there where her face wasn't relaxed, long eyelashes and soft looking lips.

"uh...you're y/n y/l/n, right?" you nodded, temporarily unable to speak. "and you're Mrs Bonham Carter...right?" you let your gaze fall to her top that was slightly unbuttoned, giving you a small view of her cleavage.

you forced your eyes away, trying to seem as subtle as possible. this attempt unfortunately failed. when you met Helena's eyes again, you could make out the faintest smirk growing on her lips.

"Helena...call me Helena" she sniffled, eyeing up the bag and the teddy in your arms. she pointed at it, smiling softly. you handed it over, a blush creeping onto your cheeks as your fingers brushed against one another's.

"i just thought you'd need it..." you whispered, unsure of where to go from here. "thank you..." she smiled, her eyes wrinkling at the corners. "for everything. you mentioned you don't take clients anymore, so thank you for taking me" (haven't yet bro)

"you sounded like you needed it" you joked as she opened the door further to let you in. she giggled, leading you to a bedroom upstairs.

you hesitated at the doorway, knowing this was how every sex affair started. Helena laid down on the right side of her bed, leaning on the headboard and watching you.

"dont worry love, im a woman of my word. we won't do anything. i just need someone to talk to" she assured you, smiling softly. you nodded, slowly taking off your coat, aware of the eyes watching your every move. you slipped off your shoes and kicked them next to the door frame.

you folded your coat over your arm and sat down on the empty side of the bed, as far as you could possibly be from her. she tapped the spot next to her, looking at you with an amusing smirk.

"i don't bite" all the blood in your body rushed to your cheeks as you slowly scooted closer to her. you leaned back on the headboard, trying not to show the fact you could see her looking at you from your peripheral vision.

"so..." she inhaled audibly, moving her gaze to the wall infront of her. "well...im just going through a messy divorce right now and I have no one. absolutely no one that I can talk to about this" you could hear her breaths becoming more and more uneven the more she spoke.

"that can't be true...everyone has someone" you suggested, moving your gaze to her instead of the wall. she sadly shook her head, her lower lip quivering.

"no one" she croaked out. you watched as she clutched onto the tiny teddy bear you had given her. "im sorry to hear that" you whispered, placing your jacket on the floor.

"what're you doing?" she asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion as you got under the covers and laid down. "it's cold" you said simply, watching as she mimicked your actions.

"talk" you encouraged, pulling the covers over your shoulders, your head being the only thing visible. you lay on your side, your face mere inches from Helena's.

"i don't love him. i did at one point, but not anymore" she whispered, visibly hesitating. "what are you so worried about then?" you whispered back, eyeing the teddy bear that was so closely snuggled up against her chest.

"being alone, i guess" she sniffled, a small chuckle following. "you're not" you stated, inching closer. "what?" "just for now. pretend" you opened your arms to her after taking the teddy from her.

she wiped a small tear that had fell from her eye and moved closer, wrapping her arms around you as though you were fragile. you grabbed her wrist and pulled her arms tighter around your waist before gently cupping the back of her head.

you could feel her trembling against you, and it only made you pull her closer. if that were possible. Helena could feel herself blushing at the small proximity between your breasts and her face.

"comfortable down there?" you teased, noticing her flushed cheeks. she rolled her eyes and snuggled into your chest, wrapping her left leg around your body to trap you there.

she mumbled a goodnight along with a thank you, and then her soft snores began. you looked down at the broken woman, brushing her hair out of her face. you leaned down, planting a soft kiss against her forehead.

you fell asleep a bit after, thinking you had cheated the system. you were close to the woman, without being too close. there was a sinking feeling though, that said, what you were doing right now was more intimate than sex anyways, and you knew it was right.

and somehow, you didn't mind either.

...

a/n: this is why I hate first chapters. it did not need to be this long.