dumb excuse

a/n: hi i have nothing to do for the rest of the holidays so ill try my best with updating, no guarantees tho😘🫡🤗
...

you woke up to your phone chiming. you hung over the side of the bed in search for it. you found it in the pocket of your jacket and unlocked it. Michelle had texted you about 15 minutes ago.

im still alive, thankfully. i will call you soon love.

you had completely forgotten about Michelle. as you attempted to get out of bed, a small but strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist, dragging you backwards until you could feel a body pressed against your back.

"morning love" she whispered in her hoarse, half asleep voice. your insides burned hearing her voice this early in the morning.

"morning" you simply replied, scared that if you spoke anymore you might embarrass yourself. "when do you have to go?" she asked, snuggling into your neck and breathing in your perfume.

your cheeks heated up, the simple fact of knowing her lips were so close to your skin making your mind fuzzy. "now" you said quickly, trying to get out of bed but her grip was far too tight.

"10 more minutes...please" she begged, the tone of her voice working wonders on you. you admitted defeat and turned around in her grasp, something she didn't expect.

your faces were mere inches away from each others and neither of you made the attempt to move away. "do you have somewhere to be?" she asked. you searched her eyes, finding a hint of hope mixed with disappointment.

you shook your head, not wanting to lie to the poor woman. a smile made its way on her face before she could stop it. suddenly, the ringing of your phone filled the silence.

you couldn't bring yourself to move until Helena encouraged you too. "you should probably get that..." she whispered, slowly but hesitantly releasing you from her grip.

you softly nodded, getting out of bed and grabbing your phone. you looked at Helena, silently asking for a place of privacy. "second door to the left love" you nodded. "thank you"

you walked out of her room and down the hallway, entering the second door to the left like she had told you. it was a walk in closet. a really big one. filled with anything you could possibly need.

you answered the phone just as the ringing was about to stop and put it to your ear. "what took you so long darling?" Michelle asked in that teasing tone she always used when it came to you.

"sorry i was just occupied" you whispered back, walking around Helena's closet out of boredom. "doing what, hm?" you froze, not having come up with an excuse just yet. but you were an incredible liar so it came out like nothing.

"painting, like always" you let your hand drag across the tons of clothes hanging on racks. "i figured you'd say that. i got offered a role in the next couple of weeks, and im leaning towards accepting it because it means im closer to you" you could tell just by the tone of her voice she was smiling.

"that's so great" you squealed enthusiastically, forgetting you weren't in your own house. "i just wanted to hear your voice before i started filming. it's always good luck to me" she said, making you freeze.

it was weird when you thought about it. you were being paid to act like a couple with this woman, but you weren't actually anything official. infact, you knew Michelle was seeing other women. it was just something you had both agreed to before you accepted the offer of becoming her escort.

no commitments.

you both had always had slight commitment issues so it worked out pretty perfectly. "y/n?" "yes sorry im here" you stopped to look in the drawers out of curiosity. "okay well I have to start filming now. talk to you later love"

"okay talk to you later" you both kissed the air as a goodbye and hung up. just as you were about to leave, your phone slipped out of your hand and into an open draw.

when you leaned down to pick it up, you found out exactly what drawer it had fallen in. a draw full of panties and bras. like filled to the brim. black, red, maroon, blue, white, green, you name it. there was a good amount of thongs in there too.

you quickly picked up your phone and rushed out of there, your cheeks bright red. you quite literally almost walked into the door because of the pace you were walking at.

when you stuck out your hand to turn the doorknob, the door opened and Helena walked out, almost walking into you. "oh i was coming to look for you" she said, laughing nervously, her face changing into concern.

"you look a bit flustered. everything okay?" she asked. you quickly nodded and walked past her, grabbing your jacket and shoes and beginning to get dressed.

"i have to go" you quickly said, throwing on your coat. "wha- right now?" she asked, confused. "yep" you replied without a seconds pause. "is everything okay?" she put her arm out to stop you from walking.

you looked down at her arm, a feeling of guilt flooding through you. still, you continued with your lie. "yes- i just need to..." you weren't sure why, but it was so hard to lie to her. "go feed my dog!" you finished, pushing past her.

girl you don't even have a dog.

you thought, mentally slapping yourself for saying the dumbest excuse possible. "oh..." was all Helena said as she watched you leave the house. "ill-" before she could finish her sentence, you had already left the house and closed the door behind you.

"text you later"

...

A/n: helloooo im a sucker for slow burn so you horny freaky fucks will just have to wait🤗🤗 looking at one specific person. WHOREEE