Chapter 10 - Jealous Jeon

16 April 2020
9.34 P.M

JEON MANSION

Today is the day Y/N and Jungkook finally reveal their relationship to the public , as the heirs of two of the most established and powerful companies in the world , the news of their relationship is going to be a big one not only in the Mafia and business world but in general .
In these two months Y/N's and Jungkook's relationship and the love they have for each other have only got stronger .
Today is the day Y/N is also moving in with Jungkook and his sister.

Myung Hee's and Seokjin's relationship have also become stronger , everyone is waiting for these two to announce that they are a couple .

" Everyone can I have your attention " Jungkook said and everyone turned to look at him , he continued
'' This dinner was organised to announce that Me and Lee Y/N are officially together and we are very happy to have each other in our lives , Thank you " Jungkook finished and everyone cheered for the new couple , some of them were disappointed and the others were jealous of the new couple and the immense power they have .

Jungkook went towards Y/N and wrapped his arm around her plush waist and pulled her closer to his side which made her smile and blush .
Then they went to greet Jungkook's and Y/N'S business partners.
" Congratulations Mr. Jeon and Ms. Lee , you both make a great couple " Ms.Cha said which made Y/N smile and say
" Thank you Ms.Cha ".
" Jungkook-ah come here" Namjoon called Jungkook ,
" Jagi , I will come back now " Jungkook said and Y/N nodded, after Jungkook went towards Namjoon Y/N was talking to one of her fathers business partners , just then someone came and back hugged her which starled her and turned around and see the person , but when she saw the person she was shocked " Oh My God , why didn't you tell me you were coming ?" Y/N asked the person happily
"Well I wanted to surprise you , Princess , obviously " He said and hugged her and she hugged him back happily .
Someone was watching all of this with a pissed look on his face , he was getting more and more annoyed as each second passed , he was poking his tongue on his cheek to cool down but it was not working .Jungkook already was annoyed about who that Yae-Joon was he tried everything to get his information but could not get anything related to him and Y/N due to which he was 100 percent sure that something big had happened and that Mr.Lee was involved and now this man is having his arms around Y/N was not helping .
Finally he finished speaking with their business partner and Jimin asked " Why do you look so mad, Kook ? " but Jungkook didn't even look at Jimin , he was looking at his chubby girlfriend and that guy who had his arm around her shoulder , both of them speaking about something and laughing, his Hyungs followed Jungkook's eyes to where he was looking and saw Y/N with a handsome guy laughing and they knew their Jungkookie was jealous.

" Who is he glaring at ? " Myung Hee came and asked
Jimin just pointed to Y/N's direction and Myung Hee just smiled and called Y/N
" Y/N-ie! Please come here " she said signaled with her hands to come, " Yes Unnie " Y/N asked when she came , Myung Hee smiled and pointed at Y/N's friend and asked
" who is this Y/N-ie ? "
" Oh this is my Best friend, Kim Haneul , we both studied together in London , he was my only friend at that time , he just came back from Italy he works there " Y/N said smiling, for the first time Jungkook was irritated by Y/N's smile ,
" Oh ok , Nice to meet you Haneul , I am Jeon Myung Hee " she said smiling and Haneul also smiled and said " Hello Noona , nice to meet you Too " Y/N introduced Haneul to everyone during all this time Haneul had his hand around Y/N's shoulder which was making Jungkook even more mad , Taehyung saw this and thought it will be a good time to end the party " Everyone the party is Over , Thank you for coming " slowly everyone left including bangtan " See you Kook, don't do anything stupid" Jimin said and left, the only ones left were Jungkook , Y/N , Myung Hee and Haneul " Yeah so Bye guys , see you another time " Haneul said to everyone " Bye " everyone except Y/N said and Haneul turned towards Y/N and hugged and said " Bye my Princess , see you " she also hugged him and said " Yeah bye my soldier , see you " Y/N said giving him a kiss on the cheek and Haneul returned it , that was the last string for Jungkook ' how dare he call her his Princess , she is mine and mine only , today I will show you who you belong to Y/N ' .

As soon as Haneul went out Jungkook pulled Y/N's hand and went upstairs " Good night Noona " he said in an angry tone , Myung Hee knew that he wouldn't do anything bad to Y/N so she didn't intervene between them .
" Kook slow down " Y/N said as Jungkook was walking fast , but he didn't even listen and kept going fast .
He reached their room and slammed the door shut and pinned her to the door , which made Y/N flinch lightly but she knew Jungkook wouldn't harm her .
" What are you doing Kook ? " Y/N asked
" I Don't want that guy near you " Jungkook said in a cold voice looking into her eyes , his breath hitting on her lips
" He is my friend Kook , how can you say that " Y/N said
" I said , I don't want him near you , call me jealous I don't care " he said
" Your mine Y/N , every piece of you is mine , whether you like it or not " he growled
" who said I doesn't like it , Jeon " she said and smirked.
He smirked and kissed her aggressively with passion and lust .
The kiss was getting more heated and Jungkook grabbed
Y/N's ass she moaned and opened her mouth , Jungkook took the chance and slipped his tongue in her mouth , she moaned which made him hard in a second .

He guided her and made her sit on their bed and broke the kiss and looked in her eyes
" Are you sure Jagiya , there is no going back after this "
Jungkook asked as he wanted her to be ready and not regret it the next morning
" Yes Kook " She said and that's it Jungkook didn't hold back anymore , he took off Y/N's gown and saw her black bra and panties, he swore he could have cummed just by seeing her body " Fuck! Baby you're so beautiful"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello loves ❤
Hope you like the chapter ❣🙂
~ Author