Chapter 14 - Life

November 27 2020
1.30 A.M

Jeon Mansion

After his mission Jungkook came home late to see his seven months pregnant girlfriend sleeping In a rather uncomfortable position which made him smile and shake his head lightly .
He then went to change his clothes which had some blood stains on them and take a shower .
After his shower he wore a boxer and a T-shirt and went his chubby girlfriend and crouched down near her, looking at her face with nothing but love in his eyes , he never knew he would love someone thing much , eventhough he was hesitant about the idea of being a father but now he can't wait to see his baby and start a family with his love .
He slowly rubbed Y/N's swollen belly carrying their child
" Come soon my little bean , Appa and Eomma can't wait to hold you " Jungkook said slowly not to wake his girlfriend from her sleep , he slowly kissed her belly and her forehead and got on the bed and cuddled his chubby girlfriend.

This is what he looks forward most these days , cuddling with his love and baby , when he is with them he is at peace, all his walls are down when he is with them.
He slowly closed his eyes back hugging Y/N and snuggling his head into her neck and slowly rubbed Y/N's belly to help her sleep better " Good night Jagi " he said and slowly drifted to dreamland .

4.36 A.M

Y/N slowly opened her eyes due to the urge to vomit, eventhough she doesn't vomit often like she did in the first 3 months of her pregnancy which she refers to as the
' nightmare trimester ' she still get the urge to vomit early in the morning, if Jungkook is available he always takes care of Y/N , like rubbing her back while vomiting , helping her bath or giving a massage when she fells sore or just cuddling with her and planning about their future .

Y/N got up by moving Jungkook's hand from her belly which woke Jungkook up , he slowly opened his eyes and saw Y/N rushing towards the toilet , he also got up and went behind her to the toilet .
He went and holder her hair up and slowly patted her back
After Y/N finished vomiting , Jungkook helped her get up and flushed the toilet
" You can sleep , Kook , you came late " Y/N said in a tired voice " How can I sleep when my Love is vomiting her guts out here " Jungkook said and patted her head which made her let out a small chuckle , she went and washed her mouth and hands and went back to bed , Jungkook followed her and gave her some water to drink and drank some himself and sat on the edge of the bed near her .
He slowly patted her head to sleep but she was not able to
" I can't sleep Kook " She said which made Jungkook sigh
" Do you want something eat Jagi ? " Jungkook asked knowing she is hungry, to which Y/N immediately nodded
" Yes , Can we please go and eat some tteok-bokki with ice-cream " she said which made Jungkook look at her questionably hearing the food combination
" Why that face Jeon , it your child " Y/N said in a serious tone which made Jungkook laugh " At least your cravings are better then Aera's , yesterday Taehyung hyung told he she sent him to buy strawberry milk and barbecue and dipped the barbecue in the strawberry milk and ate it " Jungkook said and shivered thinking about the disgusting combination , Y/N just laughed and threw him a sweatpant
" Come on Kook , let's go " She said and went downstairs, Jungkook wore the sweatpants and took a gun and strapped it to his waist .

" Let's go love " Jungkook said as he grabbed the car keys
" Yeah " Y/N said and they both walked towards the car .
After sometime they reached the restaurant which they now frequently visits during odd times .
" Ahh Good morning, you two " The owner of the small restaurant an old woman said.
" Good morning, Ajumma " Y/N said smiling and Jungkook just nodded .
" So what would you like ?" Ajumma asked them which made Jungkook sigh and say " 1 plate tteok-bokki and do you have red bean ice cream?" Jungkook said
" Yes son, we have ice cream , will be right back " Ajumma said and left inside .
" You don't want ?" Y/N asked Jungkook as he ordered only one serving
" No love , I am not hungry" Jungkook said which made Y/N shrug .
" Here you go " Ajumma said as she kept a plate of tteok-bokki and a packet of red bean ice-cream
" Thank you Ajumma " Y/N said smiling and Ajumma smiled and went back inside.
Y/N happily opened the the ice cream packet and dumped it in the tteok-bokki and mixed it and ate a spoon
" Mmm...Perfect" She said as she swallowed the food .
Jungkook was watching all of this with a questionable - disgusted face , Y/N saw this and asked " Want some ? " She asked and smirked , which made Jungkook shake his head as no immediately as No " No....Never" Jungkook said which made Y/N laugh and ate a another spoon of tteok-bokki and ice cream .
After Y/N was finished she patted her belly
" that was so good , I should recommend it to Aera " She said and nodded to herself which made Jungkook laugh ,
Ajumma was watching all of this from inside
' Ah Jeon Jungkook, the deadliest Mafia boss of Seoul in love who would have thought , they look cute together , hope they will be happy '
Ajumma thought and smiled and went and gave the bill " Here you go " She said and Jungkook paid the money " The tteok-bokki was awesome Ajumma " Y/N said " Thank you Daughter, stay healthy and come again " Ajumma said which made Y/N nod with a small smile .