23.

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
"PASS THE WATER."
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

"𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

"She got a fetish. I could understand why them niggas get jealous. 100K cash in the store 'cause I let her. I just bought a green Birkin bag, color relish. A top tier bitch too big to do a telly. I went too deep she was holding her belly.

SERAFINA GISELLE ADAMS

"Paigeeee" I dragged out, stomping my feet outside of her car. The commotion and chattering from Nardo's friends and entourage at their cars and trucks making me even more annoyed as we all sat outside of the Denny's. "Get out so we can go eat!"

Shifting all around in the Tesla, she continued looking around. "Gimmie a sec! I dropped my blunt while I was driving and now I can't find it!"

"Ughhh" I dragged out, turning around and locking eyes with Nardo from a far. A frown going across my face once he waved me over, making me turn back around towards Paige.

I forgot what I was mad at him about after the fourth shot back at the club, but I was still gonna act mad until I went to sleep.

#StandingMyGround

"Found it!" She exclaimed, putting the blunt back in the corner of her mouth. "Okay, now I gotta find my wallet."

"I'm not waiting for you all day."

"Just wait—"

"Sera!"

Me and Paige both looked up at the same time, my teeth kissing once I saw Nardo walking over to me from afar. "Paige, why was I mad?"

"Uhmmmmm..." She dragged out, setting the blunt in her mouth down somewhere in her car while beginning to get out. "Well in the club, I'll be honest — I was already a little high and I kinda zoned out when you were talking."

"Know yo' ass saw me call you over." He mugged me once he got close enough, using the side of my jumpsuit to pull me with him.

"You're gonna stretch my clothes out, dick-face."

"Dick-Face is craaaaazy." I heard someone comment once we walked past, that alone making Nardo glare back behind us.

Ahhh, he mad.

"Why you got a attitude?" He questioned me, "Face all stank and shit when I say sumn to you."

Shrugging, I laid back against the low, red Camaro."I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have a attitude. I feel great, it's a lot of positivity in my veins right now. Live, laugh, love — all of that!"