26.

a few weeks time skip.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
"CRZY GIRL PT. ONE"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

 ONE"𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

SERAFINA

SERAFINA.

"Gimmie the phone nigga!" Kato exclaimed to Nardo, grabbing it from him himself. "Serafina you need to take that bitch to the pound."

Frowning through the FaceTime call, I continued holding Veronica and Fiona up. "You calling a baby a bitch."

"Put the camera close to her ear so she can hear." He said, making me kiss my teeth and put the phone up to Veronica's ear more. "Lemme tell you something BITCH! Yo' mama can't save you and when you least expect it I'ma knock the Martha Speaks outta you. Ole dog face ass bitch! You ain't safe, sleep wit' one eye open."

???????

She continued staring at the phone, just holding a blank look. "Exactly, Roni. He can't break your soul, you like the canine Beyonce. Give her daddy the phone, I wanna talk to my man."

"Yo' daughter a bitch." He said to Nardo while handing the phone over which made me gasp sharply. "Sorry, it's the truth. That lil bitch the devil, that other one cool. She be chilling."

"What'chu on?" Nardo asked once he got his phone back, the two looking like they were outside walking somewhere.

"I called you yesterday, why you ain't answer?"

"By time I saw I missed it, I figured you was inna bed sleep. Do you got tutus on them motherfuckers?" He mugged the camera, making me suck my teeth.

"I got bored yesterday and made them." I informed like he was interested, propping my phone up on one of the throw pillows in my bed. "I thought they were gonna beat me up for putting it on them but they didn't give a fuck." I held Fiona up first, showing her off in the camera.