The Heartbreak Diaries

The dictionary defines heartbreak as overwhelming sorrow, grief, or anguish especially through a disappointment in love. I guess in a way that makes sense, but it's obvious that the writers of Mr. Webster's dictionary, have not felt the term. 

The moment your world is shattered into a million pieces, your heart literally hurts, your brain suddenly turns to mush, and everyone around you is out to get you? That's heartbreak. The months you think you'll never be happy again, the up and down emotions that come with your heart and your mind's conflicting opinions, the tears that come at unwanted times, and the fake smiles you put on to fool even the smartest of people? That's heartbreak. None of these things can be described as just sorrow, grief, or anguish. They  have to be felt. And like they have to be felt to be understood, they have to be felt to move on. 

Through the pages of this novel, I intend to write my story. But more than that, I hope to reach at least one person through my advice and ideas and help someone to feel as though they are not alone, because if I can promise one thing, it's that you are not alone. There will always be people out there feeling what you're feeling. You will have different stories, but I gurantee your brain works the same in some way or another. I am one of those people. Talk to me, tell me your story as I tell you mine, and help me help you.

♥XoXo

Rachael