AUTHOR'S NOTE

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

hi, this is your author, sinistre. 

absolutely, this story has already been finished as an alternate universe on twitter, and you can read it there. this version is longer than the au one, some scenes may differ, but the characters will stay still :)) i hope you'll somehow enjoy and support me the whole way through. thank you sincerely.

reminder that all portrayers utilized have nothing to do with the characters created. keep in mind that that this is a work of fiction. names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

mention of death, blood, killing, crimes, & politics will be present as this story delves into action genre complemented by a touch of romance :)

this story contains violent, disturbing, and cruel scenes that are not appropriate for very young audiences. if you are too sensitive to read this kind of story, please refrain from doing so, your mental state is what matters most in this case.

warning: my updates would amble along at a pace that even a turtle would deem leisurely. just be patient with me! XD

P.S. celestial shadow wp version is longer and slightly different from the au one. expect extra scenes!

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆