[𝟏.] 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤! 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐮!

_______ 🐯 _______         "Oi, MK, there's a new batch of deliveries here

_______ 🐯 _______

"Oi, MK, there's a new batch of deliveries here."
Called out Pigsy's gruff voice.
A young teen emerged, sprinting towards the area with remarkable speed, despite occasionally tripping along the way.

"Coming right up!"
The boy shouted as he hurriedly grabbed the plastic bags and ran back to his delivery van.
After placing the bags near his seat, he started the engine and popped his head out of the window, yelling,

"Anything else?"

"That's the last one!"

The van's engine immediately roared to life, signaling his departure as he set off cheerfully to deliver noodles to the specified location.

      MK nodded along to the rhythm of the song playing in the van, occasionally glancing at his screen as they approached their destination

As he looked out the window at the buildings passing by, he couldn't help but admire the scene unfolding before him.
He found himself navigating through crowded roads, a reminder to focus on driving rather than being distracted by the scenery.
Even stuck in traffic, he reminisced about old times.
Since the encounter with the 'Demon Bull King', everything has been running smoothly without any issues or any individuals plotting world domination.

You know, there was this gang hanging around in the shadows, plotting who knows what. But in the end, they got taken down by a group of heroes led by Monkie Kid, and now they're probably behind bars.
But for MK, dealing with small-time troublemakers like them is no big deal.
Anyone could handle a few robbers or gangsters, unless they're skilled enough to turn the tables.

He fondly remembered the enjoyable moments spent with his friends, whether it was the monkey king training him or another simian who seemed to be a more effective mentor than the monkey king himself.
Despite facing various challenges, he always managed to find a solution, except for his fear of spiders.

      His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a small sound, causing him to jump slightly as he quickly reached for his phone, relieved to catch it before it could suffer any further damage

"Whew, okay, let's see... I'm at the location now.
Looks like I'll need to head through here to get closer, and then... yeah, I'll just have to walk my way out from there.
Mission accomplished!"

Once he finished his usual rambling, he quickly grabbed the plastics from his seat, double-checking to make sure they weren't spilled or damp.
So far, there haven't been any, and he saw it as a positive indication.
He silently celebrated his progress, grateful that he was absorbing the Monkey King's lesson on maintaining focus.

The atmosphere around him was bustling, as he was situated near a large pub just a few meters away.
He scanned the crowd, noting the casual attire of most, but his attention was drawn to a group of men in sharp black suits, sunglasses, and briefcases in hand..
It reminded him of scenes from mafia movies, making him wonder if they were here for a big deal involving more than just money.

Eventually, MK entered the venue, his sweaty hands gripping his vibrating phone, chilled by the van's air conditioning.
He found himself at a plane hangar, unsure if it was the right place to deliver the noodles.
Could he have forgotten someone?
He couldn't be sure, but his gut feeling suggested that a few knocks wouldn't do any harm, so he went ahead with it.

The eerie chill he felt was merely an echo, with no one in sight except himself and a few passing cars.
He sighed, his brow furrowing in distress.
He couldn't just abandon the noodles in the van, especially since one of them seemed to be cooling down due to the air conditioning.
And he definitely didn't want to upset Pigsy or risk a bad review by leaving.
Knocking on the door once more, all he heard, once again, were the chirps of crickets.

He was growing impatient, even considering leaving the noodles behind or contemplating forcing the hangar door open.

"Are you the delivery person?"

"Wha! Who are you? What do you want? Money? Just find my boss! He's got it all!"

The boy defensively covered himself and then attempted some unusual Kung Fu moves as if they were a solution to avoiding a robbery.

"Step back! I know Kung Fu!"

Once again, he showcased his unpredictable fighting style, thrusting out his arm and bending his legs, to the point that he looks like a tipsy teenager dancing at a party.
He avoided making eye contact with the person who addressed him, displaying no hint of confidence in the situation.

The man before him was too stunned to speak.

____________________________

‼️This chapter has been rewritten for the sole purpose of renewing the plot of this story.

I would like to advise readers, -who had been reading this book for a few months-, to reread the newer version of this book.
As always, thank you for reading this book and making it this far to witness its progress.

There'll be more to come during the next updates (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~