Chapter 3

As I walked out the classroom I could see that jay needed to talk to me. I told the girls to go ahead and we gon be right behind them. "Yoo tell me you wasn't in there fucking that teacher!" Jay said as we slowly walked to the cafeteria. "No, you don't understand. Remember how I kinda told u I got into some shit this morning? Well that's the woman from earlier. Bought weed from me and smoked with me before I came to school foo!" Jay looked at me mouth wide open. " Damnn and you ain't know she was a teacher? That's crazyy. What was y'all talkin bout?" I didn't say nothing. "What you do Qu!?" She asked. "Aye keep yo mouth down, the girls right there." I told her as we walked in the cafeteria.

"Look let's just say she gave me a lil sum to eat. Didn't get to finish it tho." I said as I winked. "Dog ass hoe! You one lucky mf." We both laughed. We never eat they food so we went and sat at our table. Jay cousin just transferred to the school so we was waiting for her to meet us here. "Babe I want ice cream." Jasmine said tugging me. "What's this on your shirt?" She said as she grabbed the collar of my shirt. I had her juices on me. "Prolly spilled some of that snack she gave me. It's fine." I said as I gave her a few dollars to get her ice cream. As she walked off jay looked at me.

" You dumb as hell you know that?" Jay said. "Nah I'm just playing this smart. You da only one who know about this so if this shit goes round ima kill ya ass." I told her as we both stared at each other. There was a deep silence then we bust out laughing and dapped each other up. Jay cousin walked up to our table and sat down. "Wassup cuz" she said as she shook Jay hand. " Wassuh G, this foo right hea is my best friend Qu, be careful with yo bitch round ha. She koo peoples tho. Qu this Taylor" Jay said as she introduced me to her cousin. " Wassuh and don't mind this dumb ass bitch. Ian worried bout no body girl." I said as we both shook hands." yea you worried bout these wives" Jay said joking. We all laughed but if only she knew the inside jokes. I just don't know where she stand for real. Jay knows not to ever say too much about me or my situation cause we both have theses agreements. That's why we such best friends.

Our girlfriends came back and I didn't even notice who the fuck been with us all day. Jay girlfriend was this girl named Jessie she was lightskin. She had a long rose red wig with this red, pink and black jumpsuit on and some Jordans. She pulled everything off. "Aye yo eyes nigga." Jay said throwing a piece of paper at me. I just looked at her. Jasmine sat down next to me and was lickin ha ice cream all sexually.

"She bout to deep throat that shit cuz. Look." Taylor said tapping jay. I looked at her some type of way but deep down I didn't care. Plus i was just in there cheating on my girl. Jay noticed the look and quickly caught her up on me and Jas. She gave me a silent nod and we left it alone. Some say im a scary person but others say im just protective. Shit both is right but they missing the main word. Dangerous. " Hey babe im going home early today, my momma coming to pick me up so i can run some errands with her." Jasmine said finishing her ice cream. "Ight that's fine. Ill see you later ok." She nodded and looked at her phone. I knew she was lying again. Her momma been in the hospital for 3 days now and i had to find out from her best friend.

Its a lot jas dont tell me. Thats why i do what i do and let her do her. Two can play that game. She just dont know that i play it better. As we all sat and talked I noticed Ms.T leaving the cafeteria. We only had bout 20 minutes left for lunch so i told the girls that i had something to take care of. "Ima go check on my stuff. Jay can you come with me?" I asked. She got up and motioned her cousin to come with us. I didn't mind cause i wasnt going to my stash anyway and jay knew that. We all walked out the cafeteria leaving Jasmine and Jessie.

"Whats up with all this secret shit. Yall two fuckin?" Taylor asked the both of us. "What nigga! Hell nahh!" I said. " You must be into that shit yo damn self, you seen my girl, Qu looked liked she was drooling ova ha." Jay said as she nudged me. "So what's up with yo girl qu? You believe that shit she was talkin bout?" Tay asked me. " Hell naw. This nigga Daniel been fuckin ha and she think i dont know." I told them. " So why you aint did nun bout that!?" Taylor asked. I just looked at them and laughed. "Well I haven't fucked Jasmine in bout a month. I just mess with her. Ever since i found out she was fuckin him i been doin my own thang. Ha best friend momma got a thing for me so when we go to her best friend house and spend the night, i sneak out the room and ha momma in the living room as always." I say as we walked past my stash spot and around the corner. "You know where that goes." I said. "So you like them cougars?" Taylor asked. " Shit nigga you dont!?" I asked.

"Ive never thought about doing no shit like that so naw." Taylor responded. " Shit i have, just not like Qu." Jay said. We stopped talking as we got back to Ms.T room. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. " Who room is this?" Taylor asked. " My teacher Mr.Cole. He got a sub today tho" I said. Terri opens the door and i could see that if Taylor had a dick it would be hard as fuck right now, no gay shit. " Shouldn't yall be in lunch?" Ms. T asked. " Yea but we got a few minutes left and we just wanted to sit with you till the bell rung. Is that ok?" I said. She looked at the three of us and let us in, shutting the door behind us.

"So what made you become a teacher?" Taylor asked. I could tell she wanted to flirt. I wouldn't blame her. "It was something to keep me busy. I wanted to be a teacher when i was younger but yea its ok. I just wish i had something else to do." She told us. I could give her something else to do. With that body she could make bands. Her husband one dumb mf.  " Have you thought about stripping?" I asked. Yea i know thats a forward question to ask a teacher but in my situation. I cant see her as that. I didn't meet her that way. I could tell she was comfortable with me already so why not. Jay and Taylor both looked at me shocked as to why i would ask her that. " Yo you cant be asking teachers that shit!" Jay said laughin.

"No its ok, i won't tell anyone about this conversation, but yes i have thought about it. My husband always told me this body was only for him so I respected that. That can change tho cause we did just get a divorce. Its a long story but yea i might take that up one day." She said. The bell rung and we heard the halls fill with students. Some already outside the classroom waiting to come in. " Well thats the end of this. If you guys want to, i will be here for the rest of the week and next week so we can do this for lunch if yall like." Ms. T said as she went over to the door before opening it. We all looked at each other and nodded. She opened her door and we all walked out the classroom. Its crazy that im starting to really like this woman.

"Yall seen how she was look at us!?" Taylor said all happy and shit. "Yea you look like Qu!" Jay said as we walked down the hallway." What that mean?" Taylor asked. I started to tell Taylor about my encounter this morning and earlier and she put the pieces together. "Ohhh shitt! So thats why you really not  worried bout ole girl no moe. I see you playa." She said smiling. "Aye im bout to skip my last few periods cause i can make up for it. If anyone asked i got sick and signed myself out." I said as i stopped walking with them. I dapped them both up and ran the opposite way down the hallway towards my stash. Ms.T was headin towards the back doors as if she was leavin.

"Hey!" I shouted down the hall. She turned around and walked towards me. I grabbed what I needed to real quick. " Yea?" She asked. " You leavin?" She looked at me as she seen i had my backpack. " You leavin?" She repeated my question. "Ill take that as a yes then. Well can i get a ride?" I asked her. She looked around and seen the hall was now empty except for the other students going into different classrooms. Since she was leaving. "This is not appropriate for school Qu, but if you walk and meet me at the stop sign ill pick you up there. No cameras." She said smiling and walking away to the back doors.

I waited a few minutes before heading out behind her. I did as she said. I walked off the premises and up the street to the stop sign. I seen her pull up in this grey Tesla and i got in. As we was pulling off I noticed jay and her girlfriend leaving school too. I shook my head cause i know they going to go fuck.

Ight im done. To be continued