Us

Randeep:

"but... Ek gaana Zarur aanevala hai Mera... I guess next month or Thode time me... Which is with.. Aaaa randeeeep ke sath.. Fans ne kaffi request ki thi.. Iss pair ko dekhne ki... Toh finally it's gonna come in sometime.. I hope you all are excited for it.." at last anyone can feel her own excitement

"unka Naya show aya hai" reporter spoke

"haanji" she nodded

"Balika vadhu "

"ji"

"Toh kya kehna chahegi" reporter ask

"congratulate Karna chahugi.." her smile went wide... "It's really good.. Balika vadhu Toh apne Aap me hi ek brand hai.. Like Balika vadhu and he got a very good project and I would just wish him good luck.." she happily wished luck to randeep, to me

And here I too get double happy and my finger just double taped on this video... I willingly gave a like to this fanpage of us...

Her words and way of saying it, made me feel soothed... Her smile healed me... Her voice is music to my ears... Instagram is such an great app.. I mean whatever she feels, instagram always tells me... What if there's no instagram or sm?? Just a message of congratulations for new project, can't made me see her real reactions or actions... I would have never knew what Ashi really think... Though things we saw on sm is always filtered... But ashi singh is the person without any filters over her...

May be my efforts finally started reaching to her... But I still miss her my hero from one of the award function where I was nominated... Reporter didn't even ask about me but she herself wanted the world to know that she wanted Randeep to win... Though things were different cause later I even saw her interview saying that there's no such amazing bond... That's also unfiltered Ashi singh... even once on instagram she didn't hesitate to say that to go at someone's house and making reels is an awkward thing for her.. Of-course cause people kept on asking her on live about reels with randeep... With me..

This thought of mine made me ran my eyes around my bedroom... Slight look out from the door were I can see living room as well.. How I had imagined Ashi here, at my home... I guess there's an urge to be with her... Making reels together was just an idea... As in collaboration.. Most of the people doing this collaboration reels or before tiktoks as well, used to make it at their homes... Even I've collaborate during my active face on sm and most of the time from my home...

Pulling the drawer of the table besides my bed... I bring out the paper on which I have written "WANT ASHDEEP REELS" and down there write to do 10k comments... I think it must have reached 100k comments by now... Our fans love is unmatchable... I mean who would do that?? But our fandom does it for seeing us together.. And I failed... But shooting an entire mv with Ashi, vanished my guilt... Cause in sometime fans are going to get video, bts and may be insta live of their ashdeep together... because of the mv release next month...

But I cannot forget the whole damn procedure... My hands traced the tag ASHDEEP written on the white sheet I am holding, and I blushed... Her excitement filled voice echoed in my ears "ashi and randeep gonna be together... In that song" from instagram of-course... How would i won't smile by tracing our most precious tag ashdeep... It brings me to the memory where I actually throw this precious paper away in frustration... In anger...

Few months back... I was hell frustrated...dejcted... Restless.. Hurt... Angry... Her not taking out even a single day for this reels which I thought would have been a way of getting some moments with Ashi... But She reacted so coldly... I mean her statement on instagram live that she doesn't really enjoy to go someone's house and making videos!! But yaarrr it's not someone it's me... How can she treat me as any random guy!!