CHAPTER:3

Jinyoung's Pov

Where should i bring you?(I said as i asked myself)

Okay i'll just bring you home to aunt and uncle i guess?(I said nit being sure.But before i start the engine jisoo's phone rungs.As it rung i answered it)

Uhm hello who's this?(i asked)

Jis-Wait what?!!?Who is this why do you have my wife's phone?(Wait what wife?)

Uhm jisoo fell asleep.( I said)

Send her to our house immediately
right now.(He said)

Woah!Chill!It's not like i'm gonna do something to her so chill!send me your address.(i said)

(He told me his address whoa so jisoo is now married?I felt somehow very sad well you all know that i have a huge crush on her that's why.)

(I arrived at their house i guess?I was about to push the doorbell but i remembered that jisoo was still in the car so i got back in the car again to carry her.This time a man opened the gate's door.)

(Wait?!!What isn't this taehyung the playboy of our school?)

Yah!!Kim taehyung is that you!!??(I asked)

Yeah why?(He said as he snatch jisoo from my hands)

It's been a while since we saw you
i mean you and jisoo don't go to our reunion.(i said)

Yeah!yeah!So what happend to her?Wait!wait!wait!Why is she with you anyway?(He asked)

(I was about to tell him about what happen to her but i thought jisoo wouldn't like for me to talk about it to others.)

Uhm business yeah!!(I said)

Uhm?Okay?(He said)

Oh it's getting late now i should probably go now take care of her!!Just tell her that i'll just call her!! bye!(I said running out of the place)

Taehyung's Pov

Hey!!Wake up now!!!(I said as i tap jisoo's shoulder its because today we're going out of town with our siblings and also our friends.)

Yaaaaahh!!!!!Five minutes!!!(As she shout i was shocked)

No more five minutes!!!If you want to stay here then stay all you want then!!(I said coldly)

Urghh!!!!Why does it have to be this early!!!(She got up while rolling her eyes)

It's because we're going on a trip!!(I said forcing her to wake up)

Arghhh!!!!I'll shower first.(She said while rolling her eyes)

(As she went to the bathroom i packed some of my clothes that i'll wear on the trip wait did she pack her clothes?I waited jisoo to go out of the bathroom to asked her if she did.As she got out of the bathroom she is gesturing me something.I was so confused)

What?(I said being confused)

I think i suggest you go out of the room.(She said)

Uhm and why would i?(I said)

Do you wanna see me naked huh?(She said while rolling her eyes)

Uh okay!I'll just wait for you downstairs i guess?(I said being shy of what she said)

(After some minutes jisoo walked downstairs)

Do you really dress up that long?(i asked being annoyed because i've waited her for a very very long time now)

Yup!!Let's go now!!(She said as we got in the car.As i was driving i remembered that i want to asked her why his with jinyoung.)

Uhm jisoo?(I said)

Why?(She said while scrolling on her phone)

Uhm why were you with jinyoung last night?(I asked but she didn't pay attention to me)

Hey jisoo!!!(I yell a little bit but she still didn't pay any attention to me which make me angry.I stopped the car.This time she already payed attention to me)

Hey why did you stop the car?!!!(She shouted)

And you why were you not paying attention to me?(i said)

Aishhh!!!Really!!And why do you care if he's with me last night huh?(She said)

Because i'm your husband jisoo!!(As i said that she scoffed)

For your information FORCED HUSBAND!(She said)

Jisoo's Pov

(As we arrived at jeju i quickly left him)

Unnie?(I knocked the vans door)

(Unnie opened the door)

(After a few moment later)

Unnie are we leaving now?(I asked)

Oh yes we will!!(She said happily)

So is everyone here now?(She asked)

(We were grouped to two van)

Van 1
Eunwoo
Jisoo
Junkyu
Rośe
Irene
Asahi
Jennie

Van 2
Taehyung
jungkook
Suho
Kai
Lisa
Hyunjin
Yeonjun
Jimin

(Thank god i'm not on taehyung and hyunjin oppa van)

Hey unnie it looks like you were in relief?Are you somehow relief you weren't on tae's van?(She said teasing me)

It's not!(I said as i entered the van)

Hey soo you sit on the front with eunwoo.(Unnie said as i nodded)

(I shut down my phone so that i won't be thinking about business and stuffs related to work.)

(I left out a heavy sigh)

(Eunwoo looked at me making me look at him too.)

Uhm why?(I asked)

Oh uhm it's nothing.(He said smiling)

Guysss that's all for now Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!!!I also added some new characters here!!💓💓