Tournament: Team Akara (Rumi the fire wielder)

Carine's pov:

It was 7 in the morning when I had woken up to see Oria already awake brushing her hair. "Morning" she muttered putting down the hairbrush. "Morning" I replied getting some clothes and heading towards the bathroom. I quickly cleaned up and got ready for the day.

I walked out after just finishing and went to the kitchen. Oria decided to set the table and organize things around the room and pick up empty bottles of beer lying around most likely left by Chu while I made breakfast. The smell of breakfast woke everybody else up and after we finished, we got ready to set off to the arena.

What Carine wore:

What Oria wore:

We were waiting at the door to get announced

We were waiting at the door to get announced. With Oria as she is our back up fighter and healer once she figures it out.

"Hello everyone I'm your cute referee Koto once again! Let's hope there will be more destruction and blood this year!" Koto said and continued "And coming fourth today is Team Urameshi! The same ones who won the tournament a few yeas ago!" We heard us being announced a series of booing and cheers in the crowd.

"And what you have all been waiting for... Team Akara!" as Koto said that, 5 women around my height walked out of the doors. From their energies I could sense they are enchantresses. Their strong and smart. But I know we'll be able to handle it.

"Team captains please decide the terms of this match." "How about we do this the traditional way. One on one" "I can't think of anything better so might aswell" "Ok it's decided, matches will be one on one, first to 3 points wins!" we walked back to the stands. "Teams please present your fighters!" Koto said getting impatient. As she said that, a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes with elf ears stepped up.

"Coming fourth from Team Akara, Rumi the fire wielder! Team Urameshi? Your fighter?" Koto said getting very impatient

"Coming fourth from Team Akara, Rumi the fire wielder! Team Urameshi? Your fighter?" Koto said getting very impatient. Kurama stepped up "This fight is mine" we all nodded and stepped back. Kurama took out his trademark; Rose Whip, as Rumi took out hers. A katana. I can tell that it isn't a regular katana, it was red. It was being circled by red strings of flame.

The fight started and Rumi was already on the offensive. All Kurama could do was dodge that said 'One wrong move and it's over.' As Rumi was gonna get a good hit on Kurama, she dropped her sword which caught him off guard and ran behind him and punched him on the back of his head.

"Ouch" I muttered as Kurama stood up slowly blood coming out of his mouth.

No one's pov:

As the match started, Rumi immediately launched towards Kurama sword ready. Kurama kept dodging getting some scratches on his body. As Rumi was gonna get a good blow on Kurama, she dropped her sword which caught him off guard for a while.

Then she teleported behind him and hit him on the head sending him flying towards the wall. Kurama slowly stood up and made his way towards the ring. He got back up on 7 counts and the fight continues. At some point in the fight, Kurama turns into Youko as he was about to lose.

"KURAMA! DON'T BE STUPID JUST THROW THE MATCH! WE CAN HANDLE THE REST!" Yusuke shouted. "Yusuke you need to remember he's too stupid for that" Hiei replied irritated.

Rumi decided she wants to end the match so she creates 4 clones and they attacked from all sides. One clone took the left, another took the right, another from infront and another from behind. Kurama was about to jump in the air to dodge but the original beat him to it.

Rumi was coming down and kicked him on the head. Kurama landed on the ground face first in a deep crater as he turned back to his human form.

"Such utter destruction! I love it!" Koto squealed hugging herself. "And the winner is Rumi from Team Akara!"

They all rushed to Kurama along with Oria. Carine channeled her energy to her hands as they glowed a bright red. Kurama was healed and she used a special technique to transfer some of her energy to Kurama so he can walk properly.

"You'll still be sore for a bit so try not to push yourself too much, okay?" Carine told him to which he simply nodded.

Carine's pov:

I healed Kurama and we all went to the sidelines to see someone familiar jump on. "Oria" I start to which she simply nodded. "Bastard" Oria says with venom in her voice. "Now now, since you are just a substitute fighter so you can't fight just yet. Don't worry though, I'll take revenge for you." I said and hopped onto the ring.

Oria's pov:

We all went to the sidelines to see someone familiar jump on. "Oria" Carine called to which I simply nodded. "Bastard" I say in a venomous tone. "Now now, since you are just a substitute fighter so you can't fight just yet. Don't worry though, I'll take revenge for you." she said and hopped onto the ring.

I nodded and gave her some space as I never seen her fight before and walked over to stand beside Hiei. "Who was that?" Hiei asked me while eyeing her. "My ex bestfriend. She was talking about me behind my back. She only used me for my money and it turns out she never wanted to be friends with me in the first place." I said and turned my attention back to the ring. I looked at Hiei's reaction from the corner of my eye and saw a saddened and... angered look? I shook it off and focused on Carine and her.

"From Team Akara is Akara herself! For Team Urameshi Carine! Who will win? Fight!" Koto said.