1.🖤

Two people were running in a dense jungle in the middle of night. Suddenly they came to hault in front of a cliff.
They knew they can't turn back as they were surrounded by all sides. They can see sparkling dots of yellow colour in left and of red colour ones in right.
They heard growls and howls and saw those sparkling dots coming nearer to them. They looked at each other and jumped down as they didn't had any other choice as they cannot fight anymore as they were themselves injured.

 They looked at each other and jumped down as they didn't had any other choice as they cannot fight anymore as they were themselves injured

One boy got up shouting and sweating. He kept hand on his heart and panted. Then he switched on the light and drank water and then saw time.

His pov

2:00 am 2:00 am... Not again...
Why do I get same dream daily and that too at same time? Why? Mom says the dreams which we see in morning turns true. They happens...
But 2:00 am is not morning right?
I'll not die..I'll not die... It's just a dream.
But who is that girl which jumps with me? Why? Why would any girl jumps to her death with me and most importantly why would I jump to my death? I am not crazy. I love my life.

This is not a random dream. I can't even forget it even if I want as I see it daily. I need to find that girl. Maybe she knows what's the mystery behind these dreams. Well she's beautiful! Even if she don't know answers then too it would be nice to know her.

But how will I find her? There are so many girls on this earth.  No! I don't need to find on whole earth. She has black hair & black eyes and fair skin. Not that fair, wheatish. She looks Indian. I need to search in my country only. I will start through my city only. But my city also has so many girls.

Aahhh! I should sleep. I will think about how to find her tomorrow. My sleep is important now. Mom will not leave me if I get up late tomorrow again.

Let me lie down again. My sweet bed. My first love. Muuaahh! My pillow deserves a kiss.

World of sleep is so amazing. If not get dis...(disturbed)

.............

Everything's shaking. I am shaking. Ohhh! Earthquake... Earthquake.... Aahhh! Save me!

Be quick... Get up....

With so much difficulty I opened my eyes and saw what!!

Oohh! Not earthquake....

It's mother quake...

"Hello mom! You are waking me up this early?"

Mom angrily stated," It's 9:15 am.."

"What? No! It's 2:15 am... Midnight!"

Mom went near window and opened the curtains.

Mom," Do sun shines at night?"

I nod in no.

Mom," Nice! You know this. Sending you school worked well. Now tell me at what time your first lecture starts in college?"