5.🖤

I found her in tears that day. My heart clenched at her sight. It was because of me. I didn't met her for a month but what could I have done? I was not allowed to go out.

Month ago someone attacked me and I got injured. I know that person was from enemies of my people but I hadn't done anything to intrigue him. I am not like the people of my clan. He couldn't have identified me that who I am? Then how did he attacked? On what basis? Worked only on doubt? This enemity has destroyed many live. It has made everyone blind. I don't know what else this feud will bring, but I hope this doesn't end up doing something major that no one can reverse.

I think I shouldn't have told my family that I was attacked. I should have lied that I fell down. I can't take her tensed crying face out of my mind. I didn't told her the truth but she knows. She didn't believed me. She was blaming herself even when she wasn't at fault.

She says her people doubt each and every person even if they are innocent and have nothing to do with their clan. She told me that she cannot tell me who are her people because I can get in danger. She thinks I am from some normal family. But she don't know the truth. She don't suspect that I can one of them. She thinks I don't her. Earlier I didn't but now I know. After that small fight I got to know.

She thinks I cannot be one of her rival but I am. She is wrong but I don't have courage to tell her. I have no wrong intensions for her. My feelings are pure and real.

I should stop meeting her. I should break all relations with her but I can't. I can't help myself. I know it will bring only problems for us but what do I do? My heart says something else and my too mind says something else. I am in internal conflict. There is constant restlessness and fear in me but I don't know what to do. I cannot back out now when I know she too feel something for me. How innocent she is! She is falling for me and don't even know anything about me except my name 'Anant'. After that day we started talking more and came close too. We told very little about each other. We talk on general topics usually.

I cannot break her trust but I am betraying her by not telling her about my family. I don't know how will she react. I fear that she'll hate me and I cannot take her hate.

When I first saw her two months ago my breath got hitched. It was like everything stopped. I forgot everything and justt kept watching her. After that I cannot get her out of my mind and started following her. I know it was wrong but I couldn't stop. I didn't knew who she was but I wanted to be around her. Then one day I gathered courage and went near her. At first she got shocked but then she didn't said anything. I started going to that river daily and I used to just sit beside her and look at her. She didn't minded.

This continued till that day and then I had to stop. After getting hurt I was not allowed to get out from my space.

"Anant! Anant!",someone called my name. I looked up and saw my elder brother coming.

He sounded angry but as he saw me he got worried," What happened Anant? Why are you crying?"

"I am not crying. Something went into my eyes. Dust!"

"Okay! I thought! Nevermind! What are you doing here at this time of night? Go back to your space."

" I couldn't sleep. But why are you asking? Are you worried? I thought you all are not capable of having any emotion."

He said with a straight face,"Worry is not a emotion."

" Oh really?"

This time he used more strict tone," Go back... And remember you are part of family and keeping family safe is duty of each and every member. That's why I asked."

I got up to go," No need to give any explanation."

While going back I again got reminded of Kaniska and again tears started to come in my eyes.

Ishaan

I felt like everything beneath me is shaking. Oh my god! Earthquake!

I got up quickly but again this was not a real earthquake. It was Pari quake. She was shaking me so fastly.

"What happened Pari? Can't let me have peace even when I am sleeping?"

"Sleeping or crying? You were crying in sleep. What happened?"

"I..I was crying?"

"Your whole face was wet with tears and you were sniffing too. I got up to take cold water from fridge but heard your sniffing. You are still crying. What happened?"

"I..I..." I touched my face and it was wet and felt my nose filled with liquid too and felt like hiccuping. I am sniffing.

Now I remember I was crying in dream for my dream girl. But I didn't realised when I started crying in real too.

"I am fine Pari. It was dream."

"What dream?"

"I don't remember."

"What's wrong with you? What sort of dreams you see on a daily basis? This is not normal. These dreams are affecting you. They are turning you mad."

"I am not mad. Go back to your room and sleep."

She went back but I couldn't go back to sleep till early morning. I was thinking about all this. These dreams, Kaniska, Anant, Avni and me. What's the relation between these dream and Avni and me?

The disturbing tragic dreams which I see what are they? Because of them I cannot focus on Avni and my current status. What I feel for her is real or is it because of these dreams?

Well it's true that she caught my attention because of these dreams but what about these strong affection I feel towards her. I like her  because of her and the real world or because of these dreams? 

I cannot confess my feelings before sharing all this with her but how do I share?

I should focus on reality.

It's too early to develop liking. Maybe it's a crush but how do I tell her? Do she feel same for me too?

................

I don't know at what time I slept but I know I am in danger. It's 01:00 pm now. I slept till 12... Mom will kill me.

She must have tried to wake me up but failed. God save me from her anger.

While I was praying to God my phone beeped. I check it and found a follow request from avnisingh15. I hot a big smile. She has sent me a follow request.

I quickly accepted it and very next moment I got a message from her:
Hi!
How are you?
Why didn't you come?
I didn't have your contact number so I sent you follow request. I hope it's fine.

Fine? It's more than fine Avni. I am feeling very happy. She missed me.

___________________________________

How was this part?

I know dream parts might be confusing you all. But everything will be cleared soon.

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote.

BB