Who's in control

"A man can have anything, if he is willing to sacrifice.

With your birth comes a
solemn vow.
You will have nothing
Your privilege
Is the dirt.

In the darkness
Only ambition
Will guide you.

The oaths you Swear
The promises you make
They are yours
Alone.

Your freedom
Will be the wars
You wage

Your birth right
The losses you suffer

              Your entitlement
     The pain you endure

And when
darkness finds you,
You must face it
Alone."

These words were burned in Y/n's head as they flew toward their destination, the Large luxurious Sith made ship sailed through the outer regions of space toward something in silence. Yoda did not speak to Y/n and the Emperor kept his silence as well as he repeated these words in his head like a broken holo recording. The latest events from Dagobah were vivid in the young man's mind, so much so that he could hardly try to think of anything else except what he had seen in that cave.

Y/n's Father had told him the story of Valkorion and his two sons, Thexan and Arcann. He had heard the story when he was rather young which enabled him to forget most of it, though only because his father had wanted to be brief about such a story when Y/n was a mere child. His father told him a more in depth story about Valkorion when he grew older and more powerful with his abilities, and of course when he matured enough to be able to hear such a story.

His Father spoke of Valkorion like he was some myth in the beginning, like he was some fairy tail, despite everything spoken about him being completely true. He was a monster of an individual, creating havoc on civilizations and draining the life force from hundred of planets. His Father had informed Y/n that in his many accounts of meeting Force users, both light and dark, that Valkorion had the Aura of a true monster...a true being of hate and destruction. Graham told his son that even with all his knowledge, all his abilities, and all his time of living in the galaxy...if meant nothing before the dark void that was Valkorion. Graham couldn't help but shake in his retellings of the Immortal Emperor, shaking his head in disbelief as he told his son that, "I ran as soon as I stared into his eyes, and I never looked back."

It was the first time in his life that Y/n had seen his father shake when telling a tail, it was the first time that he had seen his Father scared; and it terrified him.

Valkorion had met Y/n's Father on 3 occasions, thankfully each a couple hundred years from each other. Graham was 30 when he first met Valkorion and 600 when he met him next, which his Father said was "not enough time." Y/n's Father had defeated many Jedi and killed many Sith. Graham, which was his true name, had decimated empires and destroyed planets in the name of his own Empire. However it meant nothing when it came to that Immortal emperor.

He tried to take Y/n's Fathers body, tried to take the body of an already established war lord; at the time at least, and create a new Empire in the name of Valkorion. Graham had...resisted the body take over but it left him mentally scarred and gave him visions of Valkorions past lives, something that terrified him until he met Abeloth. Valkorions influence even snuck up on Y/n's father even as he fought Abeloth, almost letting the monster take control of him during the fight. He didn't though, thankfully.