Cheerleader Frenzy

Chrissy and Eddie started hanging around each other a lot. They were constantly together. Jason seemed to be a depressed shell of a man. I felt bad for him. I never knew Eddie would actually Perdue Chrissy when we broke up. To be honest it was one of the most screwed up things he'd ever done.

The school game was only two days away. It was also the last day of school. I had done my detention sentence by than and like I had suspected Chrissy was a bit ticked off about it. The Chrissy I knew that had tried to build up a friendship with me was gone. Whatever Eddie had told her about me didn't exactly match the real me.

"Y/N stop slacking!" Chrissy yelled at me as we practiced our routine. "Sorry." I breathed quickly trying to catch my breath. "Sorry doesn't cut it." Chrissy walked up to me. She was embarrassing me in front of all the other girls. "Okay than what do you want me to say?" I rolled my eyes at her. I instantly regretted it. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Chrissy angrily questioned me. I slumped down my shoulders. "No." I stuttered rubbing my arm left arm with my hand for comfort. "I don't want losers on my team! Your off." Chrissy placed her hands on her hips. "What!" I said loudly as she walked back in front of the whole group. "Just because your smooching on my ex boyfriend and he is spitting lies to you doesn't give you the excuse to treat me like straight crap!" I pointed at her furiously. She stood shocked at the words that fell out of my mouth. "Oooooooohhhh!" Everyone began whispering. Soon they burst out with laughter. "Chrissy your such a wh-" I plugged my ears blocking out the fowl words. I felt bad.

Chrissy later ran off crying. I packed up my bag and went straight home. The whole walk there I felt miserable. Should I have chosen different words to say? I had no chance of getting back on the team. "Damnit why do I have to screw up everything!" I scolded myself. As I walked through my front door I saw that my parents had returned from there business trip. They worked as international sales people and sometimes had to travel to partner with other companies.

"Hey sweetie how have you been?" My mom came up and hugged me. "I missed you guys!" I smiled. My dad got up from the couch and joined in the hug. "How's my little super star?" He chuckled. "I'm good dad." My parents went back to their own thing as I walked up to my room. I hung my bag on the hook I had next to my door on the left. I grabbed a pair of new clothes from my drawer and headed to the shower. "Hey don't take to long in there I need to take a shower too!" My dad shouted. "Okay!" I entered the bathroom placing my clean clothes on the counter. Hopefully tomorrow would be better. Than again nothing has been good recently.