Lips Parted

Me and Jason made our way to the park. We ha just finished hanging out at the cafe. "So you planning on doing cheer next years." Jason smiled at me. "I guess, I liked it so we'll see what happens." We sat down on a park bench and continued talking. "It's been great hanging out with you." Jason said. "Yeah?" I felt a huge wave of joy.

I looked up to him and his eyes felt enticing. My smile faded as my lips parted. I stared down to his lips as he caught my stare. He leaned to the side of my head and whispered softly into my ear. His breath blew on my hair causing a tickling sensation on my skin. "What are you thinking about?" His voice was raspy. I breathed loudly as he placed his index finger on my chin. He held his face in front of mine staring clearly at me. I leaned in closing my eyes. He held a finger up to my lips laughing. "Not so quickly baby." Baby? My face was flushed.

I suddenly opened my eyes panicking. I had fallen asleep on Jason's arm on the bench. "Sorry." I held my head. He laughed assuring me it was okay. What had I just dreamed about? "Wanna head to my place?" Jason asked me. "I think I'm just going to head home for today." I sat up of the bench stretching. "That's a shame." Jason shrugged. I turned to look at him. His hands were placed in his pants pockets. "On second thought sure why not."

We strolled up to his front door as I followed behind him. "Are you hungry?" We entered the kitchen. "No I'm fine." I responded. He nodded leading me down a hallway. "This is my room." He opened the door at the very end. The room wasn't to big but it wasn't small either. He closed the door sitting on his bed. "So is there anything you wanna talk about or do?" Jason leaned back. "I don't really know." I shrugged.

"Come sit next to me!" Jason insisted. He jokingly elbowed me as I sat down next to him. "How much do you think I'm going to fail next year?" He laughed. I joined in. "Definitely an 8/10 chance your going to fail. I smiled. "Wow, you really think I'm that dumb!" He pushed me down onto the bed tickling my stomach. I threw my head back laughing hysterically. He suddenly stop and froze as I was still laying on the bed. I opened my eyes to see his. He had a serious look. "What is it?" I questioned. He didn't answer. "Should I ask?" He said.

"Ask what?" I said as he held his position. "Screw it." He put his whole body on top of mine and used his hand to hold down mine onto the bed. He leaned his head in meeting his lips with mine. I couldn't believe it. Jason was actually kissing me! I closed my eyes deepening the kiss.

My upload schedule is wack 💀