Dedications

This book is dedicated to black women who feel like giving up on their hair, themselves and looking for healthy love. I just want you to know, hold on a little while longer, and trust God on your journey to healing every single part of yourself and watch how everything will fall in to place, my lovely sisters.

This book is dedicated to black men who feel like they cannot express themselves to their partners, for fear of appearing weak and feminine. I just want to let you know that's not true, what it does is it makes you human. The times for robotic interactions is so in the Archaic Ages, figure out your emotions and use them! My brothers, this is the time of healing.

Although, I don't want to corrupt children's minds...this book is dedicated to black children who don't know how important their hair is and how healthy interactions look. This is time to show what healthy love looks like as there's not enough in the world right now.

This book is dedicated to a life long time of healing, within this community.

To each and every one of you who interacted within these pages folds, thank you!

Much love and much peace. Asé,
- z.a.m,
a black teenager who's on her own healing journey🤍.

+++++

P.s-
All the black women and men who are reading this, thank you! I hope I captured your essence in a good way.

That being said, tag all black people below who'd appreciate this work of art (by the arrow).

>>>>>

Note: This book is all inclusive to be read. The Author is just focused on cultivating a space for healthy black love to strive like a blooming flower with no hiccups.
If you don't agree, please exit stage left.
It also moves really slow...

Hate is not tolerated in this story.