38 || season 3 recap

FOR Maisie, a lot has happened. the Tomb Raider release was a success, though she couldn't make the premiere, she was praised all over social media, news outlets, television appearances. Life was changing rapidly for Maisie from 2018 to 2020 and it was crazy. She was a big hit in the industry.

Though Maisie was in the mids of COVID lockdown and it was a struggle to get season 3 of stranger things filmed. She hardly got to see her friends or her family due to lockdown, she hardly saw joe. she felt alone. However, she was always incredibly grateful for how her life had turned out.

This season, Maisie befriends a new girl in Hawkins High called Robin. Maisie was extremely excited when she found out most of her scenes were with the amazing Maya Hawke, who she knew from working along side Uma Thurman recently.

Maisie was older now, and so were the Stranger Things kids. Maisie got incredibly close to Millie and Sadie and almost treated them as her own little sisters.

Maisie and Joe were still going strong, they had a lot of time apart and the lockdown was a struggle, but the only real time she got to see him was filming this season of the show. Her and Joe's relationship was still blooming and as positive as ever, the couple flourished into the most beautiful couple the red carpet has ever seen. Joe was always by her side with every red carpet event, when she won 2 Golden Globes in 2019 and was nominated for an Oscar that year, too.

He will always love her, she will always love him. Heres the story of their relationship now.