🥀62

Maui, Hawaii | 9 am

Maui, Hawaii | 9 am

Waking up in Hawaii was not how Jasmine imagined their week long vacation to begin. After a week of pampering herself in preparation for her getaway she had no idea Kareem would pull out all the stops has he had been doing since they touched down on the beautiful island of Maui.

The private jet to get them here was icing on the cake and earned Kareem some sloppy air plane head before they landed.

Jasmine had done her fare-share of  girls trips with Marlee but a baecation was new to her and so far she could get use to the luxury treatment and amazing dick.

Pushing back the plush white comforter of the king size bed, Jasmine stretched her naked body before a smile crept onto her lips. The smell of exotic weed and pancakes filled her nose making her shake her head.

Getting out the bed Jasmine made a quick beeline to thier master bathroom, using it before she brushed her teeth and wash her face.

15 minutes later she was making her way downstairs to the outside beach front patio with her red and pink silk oriental robe wrapped securely around her waist to where Kareem sat strolling on his phone smoking a blunt shirtless in a few of his favorite diamond chains. On his waist a simple pair of Knicks basketball shorts, crossed at his ankles black Gucci slides covered his size 12 feet.

On the table In front of him sat both of their favorite breakfast foods, next to a pitcher of fresh Orange and pineapple juice.

" Good morning baby"

Jasmine let out in a soft voice causing Kareem to look up from his phone a smile spreading
across his handsome face.

" now it is, good morning Ming"

Ashing his blunt, putting his phone down next to the ashtray. Kareem opened his arms for Jasmine as she shook her head at his silly antics before making her way over to him before he pulled her on top his lap so that he could kiss all over her face and neck.

Jasmine laughed hysterically, because Kareem knew she was extremely ticklish.

"Stop Reem, imma bite you!"

Jasmine face was starting to turn a deep red as Kareem slowed down on his playful assault on her before kissing Jasmine.

The sudden shift in his movements startled Jasmine but also turned her on. She had never met a man like Kareem, he kept her on her toes.

Kissing Jasmine was always the highlight of his day. Her lips where the softest he had ever had the pleasure of kissing. Biting into her bottom lip, gaining control Kareem let his large hands wrap around her peite waist as her body relaxed in his lap.

The morning sea could be heard crashing against the beach shore that stood just a few feet away from the deck of their Villa.

"This view is amazing"