🥀65

A few weeks later early July
Long Island, NY 9pm
Cookout SZN

Easton blew a large cloud of the finest Sour Haze smoke into his homeboy Jayson's backyard as him and Kareem shared a cypher

Looking around the crowded backyard he sent Marlee a sly smirk, as he licked over his bottom lip.

She was caught up in a conversation with Jasmine as they sat at a table near the DJ booth.

Even in a place full of people, his eyes naturally drew to her.

A wide grin on Marlee's face as she laughed eating a small bowl of fruit. Her large diamond engagement ring sat proudly displayed on her left hand.

The sun was beginning to set making the vibes turn to grown and sexy minus the gun play

He couldn't get over how fast her small pudge was growing. Now a small beach ball size bump rested safe and comfortable within Marlee's womb as she sat enjoying her night.

" so you think it's to early for me to ask Ming to move in?"

Kareem brought Easton out of his lustful stare, tuning back into his conversation with Kareem to give his piece of mind.

" you want me to be honest?"

Easton asked as he sipped brown liquor from his red cup bopping his head lightly to the current song being played in the backyard.

" yeah nigga, the fuck you think I'm asking for"

Kareem was on high nerves as he came to his right hand for some advise. He had never lived with a woman before besides his mother. He liked his space but once again Jasmine was turning him into another version of his self, his mature side.

Here he was in love, faithful and ready to move in with the spicy tiny Asian and Haiti minx that was currently eye fucking him from across the yard.

Stop looking at me like that

Kareem smirked as he watched Jasmine mouth those words to him before sticking her tongue out at him.

" imma give y'all kid a play cousin, Jasmine really be on some shit like I won't"