ONE. the freak among the freaks

SEABROOK HAD one rule

SEABROOK HAD one rule. That people had to be perfect. Nothing could change how prestige the town had become ever since the zombie outbreak 50 some years ago.

They had separated the zombies from the town, but things can change in 50 years. Zombies had better technology that stopped them from eating human brains and they would soon be joining the rest of Seabrook students at human school.

Joining them, Danielle Fenton, a former resident of Amity Park, had moved to Seabrook with a good chunk of her family.

In fact, they (her parents) had been one of the reasons why the zombies didn't eat human brains anymore.

They had spent most of their time worrying about the zombies that they couldn't really help Danielle with her own ghostly issues.

See, Danielle's parents were Daniel "Danny" and Sam Fenton. Her father had this whole story about how he accidentally turned himself into a ghost by going inside the strange machine that was supposed to show her grandparents a world unseen... rather, turning him into a ghost.

He worked as a hero for Amity Park until college. He up and left, married his high school sweetheart and childhood best friend, moved with his best friend Tucker Foley and his daughter in tow.

Together, the trio (Danny, Sam, and Tucker) had figured out how to deal with the zombies and having teenage daughters running a muck in their household.

Regardless, Danielle Fenton had it rough, she couldn't really complain about it though. She knew that being this half ghost half mortal thing was going to be rough, she had no control over when she went ghost and it had been a miracle that she hadn't ghosted in front of everyone.

She didn't know how or why it was so difficult for her to control her abilities and it was driving her insane. Her best friend, Vanessa Foley-Gray had been her moral support, but even then, no one could really understand how hard it was for Danielle to feel normal.

Of course, her father had some idea, but he'd been to busy with the ghost world and the human world that she didn't seem to have the time to ask him how to control it.