THE TOYUU MEETING

~THE TOYUU MEETING~

Chapter 15

I woke up with a headache again. Man... do I get headaches every time I time leap or something? I clenched my teeth. It took a moment for me to see, due to my vision being foggy. I rubbed my eyes, and squinted.

I must have been in some karaoke room or something. I was laying down on one of the couches, and I could tell I must've been cross dressing due to the tightness around my chest. I looked to my right, and there was this girl about my age, with beautiful long, dyed yellow hair, who was dressed rather skimpily... what the heck was my past self doing?! The phone rang, and she went to pick it up. Okay, now's my chance to escape. I stood up quietly, and tiptoed to the door. I opened it very subtly, as I fit my body through it narrowly. I made it to the hallway, and subtly closed the door back up. As soon as I closed the door, I bolted for the exit. Thankfully it was the first floor.

I made it out, and leaned up against the building wall for a minute. "I am genuinely curious as to what my past self was doing." I sighed, and face palmed.

It was nighttime, and the sky was black, and the glow of streetlights, and few buildings were the only thing lighting the place. Along with a few occasional cars passing by.

I was about to jog home, when I heard a voice.

"Kanashii-chan! Hey!" I heard a familiar voice call. I turned my head around thuggishly, and narrowed my eyes.

"Oh, it's just you Kokoro." I eased back a little, and turned around fully as I smiled at her. She ran up to me and hugged me. I blushed a little, turned my head a little and smiled bashfully. But then I remembered the suspicious situation I was just in.

"K-Kokoro, what are you doing here?" I said nervously. She pulled away and then looked at me suspiciously.

"I was just on a walk... what were you doing though?" She said. Crap! I don't know how to explain the situation without it coming off seriously wrong!

"N-nothing..." I replied quickly. I cringed at myself, from how obvious it was that I was hiding something. And just as I feared, she narrowed her eyes, and raised one eyebrow. Meanwhile she crossed her arms, shifted her weight onto the other leg, and tilted her head to the right a little.

"Kanashii-chan," she said mildly. I shivered.

"I'll ask you again. What were you doing?" She asked menacingly. I stammered.

"It's nothing, I swear." My forehead started sweating. She stared at me for a minute longer, before finally relenting.

"Fine. Anyway, it's only 7:30, so wanna hangout?" She grinned at me. "Sure-"

Buzz... buzz... buzz...

I reached in my pocket, pulled the phone out. "Oh, it's Kenny." I said nonchalantly, and then answered the call.

"Hello?" I said, changing my voice to be masculine. "Kanashy? What are you doing right now?" Kenny asked through the phone.

"Huh? Well, I'm-" I said before getting interrupted]. "Head over to Musashi Shrine, we're all gathering there." He said.

'Uh... how's not the best-" I sighed, and turned to Kokoro. "Kokoro, sorry. Kenny wants to see me." I smiled apologetically.

"Then I guess I'm going with you." She smiled. "For real?" I gawked a little. "Yep, no 'buts.'" She said, and I submitted.

~

We walked together, side by side. It was still dark, with only streetlights to light the way. The air was nice, it breezy, but slightly humid as well. We were pretty silent the whole way, occasionally Kokoro asking questions about Mikey and Kenny, which not many of them I could answer. I could tell she was secretly skeptical of them, but I knew she was trying her best to believe in me. It was currently quiet again, and I just enjoyed the weather.